BL's Reinvention of the Reinvented

Hi honey and welcome back. Glad to hear you are coming out the other side now darling and so glad you have Mufin with you x

Hi
I might do it again in the new year - i feel i need to get the control back again, i'm all over the place at the moment.
feels like 'home', i like that sean
daisy x

Yay! Week one easily under my belt! Huzzahhh!!!

Hey everyone!

Hope everybody had a great weekend. It was c-o-l-d!!!! Or is that the effect of ketosis?? No – it was DEFNIATELY cold!! Lol

Well, tonight is my first weigh in and I can’t wait!!! I have been good as gold. Walks and water everyday – all my packs as they should be – nothing added or tweaked – which was so easy to do on Exante. Nothing but coffee. I deserve wings!! :D :D :D

Already, in one week I feel better than I have felt in months. I think my body must have a memory trigger, and if it senses packs it just switches on to the ketosis-mode. Honestly – By day two I was not hungry, had energy, was feeling great. As the week has progressed, I KNOW I am back in my zone – Just like the first time I did LL I have that positive notion that nothing will get in my way – I will get back to exactly where I was and once again grab that golden ring!! Yipee!!!! It’s great – and I may sound like I am gushing a bit – but it’s just so amazing when something clicks – and you are all of a sudden in exactly the right head space to do what you want or need to do.

Now when I look in the mirror, instead of saying to my reflection “what have you done to yourself?” and look, and I say “Oh – hello! You’re back!” :D Wonderful.

Wish me luck – I think based on my carb consumption prior to restarting, I suspect it will be a goodun!!! Oops. :D

best of luck BL but you wont need it honey xx

well done you! :) xx

nice one! x

Great result, keep up the good work x

YaY!
x

Excellent. I bet that first stone has gone already xx
See ya Monday.

Wow! That's brilliant! Well done you!!

Thanks Ladies. ;)

I have had such a nice day today. After my OH left for work, i found that great ketosis energy and I did a major overhaul on our lounge, just clearing out, putting away, minimising, packing for storage eccess "stuff" - things that have needed doing for ages.

Then I put on some christmas music and put up a tree and lights to surprise hubby with when he gets home. He did this for me last year, and it was so magic to walk into a decorated room I thought I would return the pleasure to him - so can't wait till he gets home.

I thought of my mom and dad as I did it, and at times it stung a little - but I pushed myself to do it, rather then feel sorry for myself through the season - and its beautiful and comforting, so I am so glad I did it. :)
Also took Muffin out in the rain for a walk until it turned stormy.

A trip out and bought myself all new socks and undies and a new pair of jeans in size 14 to get into, as incentive.

Ketosis has come on so fast and easy this time. I am already at the point where I save all my packs for the evening, which is what I did before - it works best for me. But I have recently discovered using a vanilla pack throught the day, a tablespoon at a time, to make 'white coffee' which is something I love, and choose not to give up in "real life" - so this makes it so enjoyable again to have coffee!! It is something I miss terribly. I have only ever mixed the whole pack in one shot for a thick 'latte', but this way it makes about 4 or 5 nice big cups of coffee. Heaven.

Ya know, it's odd....I don't know if it's the anti depressants really doing a good job, or what - but lately, I have had such a strong sense of "waking up". Since the day I moved here 9 years ago I have always felt guilty for being here - it was such a mess. So I saw my home, my life in england through different eyes then I see it now - as if I was trying to MAKE it bad, so that it was a hardship to be here - to ease the guilt.

Well, that pressure has lifted, and yes, at a very sad sad cost - but I am finding it pretty fascinating how things in my head, my heart, are changing. Its good.

This is the best I have felt in months.

If I have repeated myself I am so sorry. You know my - streams of consciousness and this has been on my mind so much the past week or two.

It's nice.

Thanks for letting me waffle. :)

xxxxx

Sounds like a lovely day, and so nice to decorate the tree as a surprise for your OH. This time of year can be so bittersweet with memories of those who aren't with us. I'm very inspired by you finding comfort in making the home welcoming and festive. Good for you. Sounds like you're really embracing LL. I bet you'll reach your goal in no time!
X

you waffle away dear! I'm so glad you are feeling so positive.

We are putting our tree up next weekend - my ex-father in law died very unexpectedly last week and everyone here is gutted, the kids idolised their grandad. It didn't seem right putting up the festive stuff til after the funeral - except for one star, which we have hung up for him.

Anyway, you keep going - I will be joining you in January, mind you, you may be finished by then if you keep up the great losses

Daisy x

Well, week 2 was as kind as week one!

In two weeks, 1 stone and 3 pounds gone! Lovin it!!

I am enjoying all the choice now - the addition of the Chili, the mousse mix, the Porridge - new bars - makes it all much more varied.

I'm really feeling back in the zone. Can't wait to re-hit my goal! :)

Back