Blubber Be Gone

sezzlebum

Lol i like the title, cool name for a diet product, kinda like set you flea for dogs ok im talking random rubbish now lolok day one on lipotrim start weight 98kilos,wasnt too bad, until my fella decided he was making spag bol for him and the kids... groan i love spag bol.I tried the strawberry shake and the choc yesterday, both seemed to taste really salty, but tasted better when i piled them up with ice.My stomach seems to be turning very nasty on me but thats nothing new, a year and a half ago i had my gall bladder removed and since then ive had a dodgy stomach, i find it best not to stray to far from a toilet :|has anyone else had probs with their stomach turning? is it something that will settle over time? if the drinks are meant to suppliment vitamins etc that im not getting thru eating will i be ok when they dont stay in my system for more than 15 mins?me thinks i will check this out when i go for my first weigh in.im thinking of exercise at the moment, my fella goes swimming and to the gym a good few times a week, but i feel reeeeeeeeally self concious when i even think about going.so i was planning on digging out my davina mcall power of 3 dvd, anyone tried this one? i used to do it all the time, its a fun workout. so once he goes gym i think i will indulge in a bit that Day 2 on lipotrim, dont know if weights changed, im not weighing mysef daily because i'll end up obsessed lolhad the vanilla shake at breakfast, mixed with a bit of coffee and plenty of ice, kinda getting used to the taste now. feeling a bit sick today and my stomach is still terrible, cant find my davina dvd so will have to get a new one... any recomendations?

Back