Blue/pink/yellow

I'm 16 weeks so don't know yet, but thinking of staying yellow. I have 2 boys already so a wee pink bundle would be nice :)

Yellow for me!
Although we're both convinced it's blue... So will prob end up being pink! ;-)

I am yellow with a hint of pink...baby wouldn't let us see on both 20 week and 28 week scans but the sonographer thinks its a girl :) xx

Hello, I find out in 6 days so I'll let ya know! Han Xxx

Thanks, I'm not sure what I want really, a healthy baby would be perfect! A boy would be nice as I already have a daughter, but we'll see. Do you know how I can 'thanks' on each post using the iPhone app? X x

I'd like pink this time as already got a son n step son... But healthy baby will still be welcome n loved

Start weight: 14s 7lb pre-preg: 13s13lb current: 13s 8lb

Thanks, I'm not sure what I want really, a healthy baby would be perfect! A boy would be nice as I already have a daughter, but we'll see. Do you know how I can 'thanks' on each post using the iPhone app? X x

Not sure if you have to have a certin amount of posts, but at the bottom of the right hand cornor net to the edit and quote button is a symbol that says thanks and you press that button

Thanks Bunny, Hello Leanne.

Yeh I can see the thanks button when I'm online on my lappy but can't find it on the iphone app. X

Congratulations all you lovely ladies.
We are a little pink bundle...and I can't wait!!!

I'm pink too! Yay

Back