**Blue_grapefruit** Week 10 WI

Wooo-hoooo that's fab. You are sounding more and more positive as the weeks go on and you started very well so going from strength to strength.
XXX

Hello again!!!
We are on a similar path! I loved reading these posts... an inspiration to us all. Keep it up!

(when is the brum meet?)

Own leader, wasn't a great session tbh. -2lbs which im not amused at but then it's been an awful TOTM week.

I'm not gunna bother updating, been moaning to your daughter all night because im in such a bad mood. She's good for a vent that one ;) xxx

Hang in there hunny... 2lbs is 2lbs!! (my usual loss every week!) ;)

Either way... It's a loss! And it'll be more next week if it's currently your totm... You're doing brilliantly! Look at your losses! :D

xx

Last edited:
well done on ur loss hun xx

It's not the loss that got me down really, I was struggling before I went to group and group usually gives me a huge boost and a big kick up the bum, but it's SO difficult there with new people who haven''t done the last module. Our LLC mentioned crooked thinking which I've done but the newbies haven't and one said

"I think I understand what crooked thinking is, cos I'm thinking about food right now"

Was a bit shocked really cos we'd been going over ego states (confusing!) and although the LLC was referring to crooked thinking too, she questioned this lady about why she was thinking LIKE that and this lady came out with "Just thinking about *Insert italian round food beginning with P here*"

Well OMG did I walk out of there ready to kill. Had to come home, get my water and go to bed with a hot water bottle. The WORST thing that can happen to me on a bad day is the dreaded food talk. Seriously nearly did something stupid on the way home but of course I didn't.

I think Lighterlife have done a MASSIVE whoopsie mixing new members with existing ones after only 4 weeks. I mean we bare our souls in group, it takes a lot you know? I do understand the reasons behind it but doesn't mean I have to like it ;)

I think you are fantastically well, look at how consistent you are at losing weight.

As for the groups, I was under the impression they should mix new with existing members as it defeats the object and only means you have to continuously go over what you have already. That said, my LLC always mentions you shouldnt join to new members but continues to allow them to join the group. I started with a group of about 8 ladies, there has been a consistent 5 along the way as some have stopped the group or there are new members. Luckily the LLC doesnt go back over the previous modules so it isnt impacting too much. However I agree it is difficult to bare your soul in front of people you havent jelled with yet.

Hope you have a good day xx

Feeling a bit better today. Still in a bit of a fragile mood but saw some girlfriends last night that noticed my loss which was a boost.

A close friend of mine is heavily pregnant and at a natural size 6 she looks SO cute with a huge bump. It's extremely neat and from the back there's no way you'd know she was pregnant. Gave me a huge reminder of the reason I'm doing this journey. I want a healthy body so I can try to have children. Although many people successfully conceive and carry children when they are bigger, I don't think this is for me and my body agrees as my cycles didn't settle since I had my IUD removed.

Stark contrast to this is one of my closest friends who has undergone a whole year of treatment for cervical cancer told us last night that she is totally sterile - her eggs just aren't viable after so much chemo. She's 23! Absolute madness in the world. If she can survive a whole year of treatment, I can survive a few months of LL. I admire her SO much and can't wait til next week as her scan will let us know if the treatment is working.

Very "count your blessings" kinda post form me today, hope it gives everyone something to think about x

Totally agree with you mrs!!
My younger brother died of cancer aged 21, he went through chemo, wouldnt wish that on anyone!

I'll be doing the race for life this year, one good reason to loose weight (sorry for posting this in your space BG)

I think its lovely that you want to grow your children in a healthy body btw, they are treasures after all! ;)

Last edited:
Something like that really hits home with a lot of people. I feel for your friends, sometimes the world can be a cruel place. My mum had breast cancer a few years back and it totally devastated us, mum however was amazing, so positive about the whole situation.

Get onto LL and you wont look back....

I am also impatient and need to see rapid results otherwise my focus is lost.

Currently i am on week 5 of LL and have lost 24lb's, i should do another 3 this week which will put me just shy of two stone which is amazing!

I am 5ft10 and have always managed to carry extra weight well, however it was getting to the stage where i knew i had to do something as i was not happy.

I wish you the best of luck, i reckon you will rock it lady!!

x

Sorry? Get onto LL? I'm confused? I'm on week 8?

Dunno if I misunderstood you?

Well done on your loss

Yeah, I wondered if I'd got the wrong end of the stick........:confused:

Havent updated in ages - but I'm still on plan. Just going into week 9 now.

Here are my losses to date:
Week 1: -8lbs
Week 2: -5lbs
Week 3: -3lbs
Week 4: -3lbs
Week 5: -3lbs
Week 6: -2lbs
Week 7: -3lbs
Week 8: -1lb

Hiya, well done on your losses x

Back