Blueberries, grapes and melon

yep and yep as long as they are fresh (as opposed to tinned) and not cooked :) xxx

there all superfree, but the melon is also superspeed, could be worth swapping the blueberries and grapesfor some superspeed fruit. x

Yep :) this was my breakfast last week! I like it cos can keep picking at it throughout the morning and then straight to dinner... Then a yogurt.... Then maybe a plum.... Then home for tea after gym/ class.... Then some syns..., then cereals in bed.... I literally don't stop eating lol I'm the grumpiest person in the world if I'm hungry!! My friend did tell me to swap the grapes as very sweet but I only have about 15 a day and I like them so I'm keeping them :) x

Swapping for superspeed isn't something u need to do unless ur weight plateaus...then superspeed will give it an extra boost x

Thank u for replies, which fruit are super speed

SS = Babaco, Bilberries, Blackberries, Blackcurrants, Boysenberries, Cranberries, Gooseberries, Grapefruit, Guava, Kiwano, Lemons, Limes, Loganberries, Loquats, Melon (expect water melon), Pomelo, Raspberries, Redcurrants, Rhubarb, Strawberries, Tamarillos, Tayberries, Whitecurrants, Yellow plums :D
x

Are these super free foods and can I eat as much as I like

Yes they are superfree

No you cannot eat as much as you like.

You can't eat anything as much as you like on SW You eat as much as you need to feel stasfied.

Of course its probably better to eat a punnet of grapes than a chocolate bar when you aren't hungry, but its better to not eat either!

In an ideal world.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

SS = Babaco, Bilberries, Blackberries, Blackcurrants, Boysenberries, Cranberries, Gooseberries, Grapefruit, Guava, Kiwano, Lemons, Limes, Loganberries, Loquats, Melon (expect water melon), Pomelo, Raspberries, Redcurrants, Rhubarb, Strawberries, Tamarillos, Tayberries, Whitecurrants, Yellow plums :D
x
With regard to the watermelon not being superspeed this used to be the case in the green book, but the orange one now states "melon all varieties" I am assuming by this that watermelon is now superspeed as it also has the symbol ss next to it.

With regard to the watermelon not being superspeed this used to be the case in the green book, but the orange one now states "melon all varieties" I am assuming by this that watermelon is now superspeed as it also has the symbol ss next to it.

Really??? :D Water melon is my fav :drool:
Sorry I still have the green book
x

Back