Blueberry, chocolate and cream SW truffles

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
I've just made these and I have to say they're pretty good!

Blueberries (superfree)
4 x Sesame Ryvitas (6 syns or a HexB if eaten all on same day!)
Tub of Quark (superfree)
4 x tbsp Nutella (16 syns but I think a chocolate Options may work just as well and would reduce syns considerably - you could then use a different flavour depending on taste!)
1 x tbsp Elmlea double cream (2.5 syns - not sure this is really needed but the creamy taste does come through)

1. Mix the Quark, Nutella and cream all together to make a smooth consistency and then pop in the freezer. I left mine for an hour, but half an hour more may have made the rolling easier!
2. Meanwhile blitz the Ryvita down - it becomes almost dust like!
3. Take the truffle mixture out of the freezer and mix in the Ryvita dust!
4. Using a tablespoon take some of the mixture and before you roll in your hand pop a blueberry on top so that when you roll it goes in the middle.
5. Place the truffle in a small cake case, then repeat and when all mixture used up pop them all in the fridge until you fancy one, or the lot!

Max. number of syns is 24.5 and I made approx 12 truffles, so 2 syns each, obviously if you make more the syn value reduces!

Enjoy! xxx

Ohhh thank-you, I'll give those a go

xxxxxxx

sound lovely, thanks for this recipe. Might be nice for a dinner party or such xxx

Thanks for this although I'm a bit doubtful whether you can still call the ryvita a HEB when they've been pulverised to dust :D

Oooo Circes didn't think about that - OK then count as 6 syns, forget about Hex B and still 2 syns each truffle x

Back