Bluecatlady's diary

Thanks Katie. Just hard when you feel so sad. Sweets just seem so good when nothing else can pick you up. Stupid sugar! I wish it was banned and I'd never had any!

How right u are, last year I was diagnosed with Hodgekins Lymphoma and had to go through 6 months of treatment, you would of thought that, that would of been a big enough wake up call, to throw all bad habits out, but no I carried on as before, drinking and eating processed carbohydrate riddled food.It was not untill I saw a photo of myself, that I had to look twice at this stranger infront of me???
I have to keep reminding myself that this has to b away of life.
j x

Hey mini. Sorry to hear you sucky news from last year, hope your still in remission :)/have the all clear or what ever they call it for hodgenkins
It's rubbish isn't that we just can't think our way out of a life time of sugar addiction with plain hard thinking and not turn to it. Three days of rubbish and now I'm going to have to get back into ketosis but it shouldn't be too hard since I've not gone over 150 of carbs in one day. Which is the max for paleo so fingers crossed.

Still, sigh.

hello there.
what an awful time you're having.. trying to eat healthily isn't easy when for years we've turned to
unhealthy carbs for comfort.
all i can say is that it takes time,just hop back on the wagon as we all do...and start again.
i found a couple of table spoons of fresh cream whipped with a little sweetener surfaces quite often.
keep water beside you,i find i can get through i fair few pints when i'm on here
reading what everyones been up to.
you'll be ok hun..stick with it,and try not to be hard on yourself.
xx

Thanks ladies. Things are pretty awfully but not nothing can be done but waiting. Appreciate the kind words

Back