BlueCow's moos

I hope so too! I'm quite nervous about it!

Can understand that, from memory, they don't get you to do anything too hard, mostly show you how to use the equipment and stuff, get you to fill out a form maybe

all the best
x

Gym induction has been rearranged to tuesday as inductor was off sick! Bit annoyed as i'd got myself psyched up!

Note to self: don't drink two litres of water in about 3 hours at college. You nearly wet yourself. Several times.

LOL, good note to self :p
Annoying to have to wait when you've psyched up for something innit
All the best
x

Was a very naughty girl yesterday! Have no access to scales this morning either so will have to hope for the best tomorrow. I was losing will before yesterday so hopefully i'll still get a loss! :)

Thanks :D gym induction not until half 7 but am having a bit of a panic that they might make me weigh in in front of all of them!:eek:

I think... I love the gym :D went to my first proper session today and did the proscribed and a little bit more. It's so fun, lots of variation in my routine which is about 40 minutes long at the moment.

Might go swimming later if I can convince my brother to go :)

How rude of me... I'm so self obsessed!

How're you doing blossums? Must remember to check out your diary! *makes mental post it*

LOL that's sweet :D Really glad you like the gymn! It ain't so scary is it, which machines / exercises you like the best so far?
x

I quite like the exercise bike as I cycle at least once a week anyway and always enjoy it :) I also like the cross trainer as it's bouncy :D I do five different machines and none of them are too bad. I quite like the arm bike as well as it's quite relaxing. I'm not convinced about this swaying machine I do (no clue what it's called!), and I don't really like the step machine - I suck at it :p

well done so far..keep it up..and hats off to you for getting to the gym..i'm impressed :)

I'm too shy to join the gym, so i've got my own exercise bike and zumba dvd ;)..hee hee

have a good day!

Back