BlueCow's moos

As expected no loss this week... Know what I need to amend to assure i'm losing again next week :)

I remember my Mum always used to buy extra cakes and things whenever I went on a diet, bit frustrating innit, well done on resisting tho!

I think Waqitrose would be a good company to work for too so good luck with that

And sorry to hear no loss this week but it sounds like you know what to change for next week

All the best
x

577 kcals burnt at the gym today :) time to eat my chicken now... hope y'all had a good weekend :D

You're doing so well with the exercise!!! I really can't get into it, what's your secret? Haha. Any tips as I just can't find the motivation to actually work out :/

xxx

Tnanks blossums... i was definitely way too lax with my diet last week... will amend that;) hope you are doing well candle (see - the weight MELTS off you - wax off a candle... clever analogy eh?!)

Hi EllieT:D I really dislike sport in general but for some reason I just really enjoy the gym! For me it's less of a chore and more of a bit of chill out time... I don't really think there's a secret as such (I can't believe someone is asking me about exercise!!!) but I would say try and find something you enjoy... it stops it from being hard work and makes it enjoyable::) If you're near a leisure centre or gym they'll probably run all sorts of classes at various times and you could see if one takes your fancy? Apart from that I have nothing:p

602 calories burnt today:D - great example for the above - I love the cross trainer at the gym and enjoy going on it for half an hour, which burns about 250 kcals!!

hope you are doing well candle (see - the weight MELTS off you - wax off a candle... clever analogy eh?!)
QUOTE]

Yes very good luv ;)

How's it going?
I've not lost anything again for 2 whole days, think I might be a bit bunged up :rolleyes:

All the best
x

Helllo turtle, all is going well thanks, burnt over 300 kcals on the cross trainer yesterday!!

And will be heading off to the gym in a bit (want to watch waterloo road there:p)

Feel a bit crappy though as it's TOTM, never been to the gym on totm before so hopefully wont feel too bad :p

How you doing lovely? Not surprised you haven't lost weight in two days seeing as you lost weight everyday for about a week!!! You poor lil body needs time to recover:p

Glad everything's going alright, booo about TOTM tho. Hope it doesn't put you off at the gymn, it always turns my legs to jelly. I've never seen that Waterloo Rd thing, little bit curious tho as that Chelsea's been on strictly..

And yes, being a bit impatient aren't I :p

All the best luv
x

Heya Lindsey and blossum!!

My day has been awesome:D I had my first ever driving lesson!! It was SO FUN I steered round corners and changed gears:D:D

Amazingly whilst at the gym my period pains vanished... or maybe I was just too in the zone;);) to notice them:p anyway, awesome gym session, am becoming the cross trainer queen rapidly (slight exaggeration but shhhh), burnt over 300 calories in half an hour, yaaaay, 523 in total:D

Waterloo Road is great! I have watched it since the first ever episode when it was a lot better admittedly, but it's still a nice programme:) Chelsea wasn't actually in it this week!! I was a bit confused at to what was going on actually, forgot to watch it last week lol

And yes blossums you are being very impatient indeed!! Good things come to those who WAIT!

Anyway, hope you both had good days:D

Oh that's great luvvie! Really pleased for you, driving's great fun :p Soon you'll be a cow on the move
Glad TOTM wasn't a bother in the end hey, and I might check out Waterloo road, ill have to see I'm guessing it's prolly been on for a quite a long time already

Didn't lose anything again today, hope I don't have to wait 10 days again like last time!
xx

Hiya... Thanks Lindsey I'm doing good:) hope you're doing okay as well?! :) Blossums I'm sure you will start seeing the losses again soon! You are a good little turtle so there is no reason you shouldn't!

Today has been great, had 2 hours of frees at college which I spent starting to write my personal statement, which at the moment is mostly about naked mole rats (lol)

I lvoe my week after Tuesday:D Never have too many lessons in college so everything is chilled:) Started a new topic in biology tiday - nerves. Am very interested in it so all is good!!:)

Also, I am probably attending my old schools 'winter ball' in early December with all my friendlings, ordered a dress a few days ago off Dorothy Perkins after hearing about their sale (thanks blossums:D) and it came today... It was a size twelve so I was expecting it to be a bit small at the moment but expecting to fit into it by December... Tried it on and it already fits:D A little snug on the arms but hopefully that wont be the case by the December:d Hey, maybe i'll post a piccie of me in it if I look okay come December:D At first I wasn't sure on it as it's not the type of dress I usually wear and the shoulders are a bit puffy, but when I do my hair the right way it looks okay:D and was only £12 so will be keeping it:)

Tomorrow is my date with posh boy!! It is in the morning as I volunteer in a local Oxfam branch Saturday afternoons so will let you know how it goes... Must admit I am nowhere near as excited as I was originally... haven't seen him much sice the 'date' (walking round town probably LOL) was arranged:p Also I have fallen in love with a boy at college who I have nicknamed 'Monkey'... not because he resembles one but because it means I can talk with him to my friend around people who are in the enrichment (ceramics) we go to with him:D I think he may be the year below but he has the nicest arms ever... I rarely feel really attracted to someone but this guy is WOW... I keep on grinning at him inanely whenever I see hi and I think he's a bit scared of me LOL... this is just a silly crush though, not going to lead anywhere... still it's ncie as I can have lots of fun little daydreams:p:)

No gym tonight for the first time since my induction! Am going to visit my grandparents and was all just going to be a bit frantic... probably wouldn't've had time for a shower. (ew!) Will make sure I'm back in tomorrow though:D

Hope you've all had good days and have good weekends:Dxxx

:dragon:

i really wanted to use this smiley but i didn't know when it would be appropriate... have decided now is the answer.:)

LOL have a great date luv, sorry it's not with Monkey boy :D I love the fact that you grin inanely at him I can remember doing just that myself :p

and that's great that the dress fits you already, feels good to fit into something smaller than you expect doesn't it

I spent yesterday trying on a lot of different coats to see which one I liked best but only succeeded in confusing myself even more

Have a good w/e luv
x

Hehe, the 'date' was nice... we didn't really do much, just walked around town a bit and he bought me a bottle of water in Tesco LOL. He's a nice guy but I don't really see anything happening... I'm not really a relationshipy person, at the age where I just want to be free to do whatever:) Lovely guy though, had a really nice time:) We are meeting up again after college on Friday... not too sure what we're going to do though, he said we might go see a film or something:)
(also... i think he might be an in the closet gay:eek:)

Thanks blossums, I felt great about the dress:D I am normally a size 12/14 or sometimes even a 16 depending on what I'm wearing so it was great that it already fit :D a bit tight but it zipped up all the way relatively easily which was good :) hopefully it'll be the perfect fit come December!

Ohhh coat shopping:D I never wear coats:D My Mum bought me one last year and I never wore it:eek: partly because I prefer wearing hoodies and partly because it was a size 20 and way too big on me! What sorta coat are you looking for blossumy? I'm sure you'll find the perfect one soon :D

Not going to the gym today, period pains are making me feel urgh so thinking I may lay off this weekend. Wont go tomorrow either as don't have the time:(

Hope you've had a good Saturday - I have work tomorrow!:rolleyes:

Yay, well done luv!

I think that's fair enough not to be into having a long term relationship straight away, but it's nice to spend a bit of time with someone hey, hope you have a good time on Friday

It is lovely when you fit into something you think might not fit yet isn't it :) I wore my new skinny jeans a couple times now and the waist has stretched a little so they are comfortable now. Though I wore them on saturday night and the button popped off! I had to tie them up with a plastic bag to stop them falling down :eek:

I actually read a review of these jeans and someone else said the button came off after wearing them a couple times so it's not just becasue I'm too fat :D

Am actually less sure of what sort of coat I want after trying lots on - think I want something smart casual so i can wear it with jeans or a dress - shall keep looking

Have a good week luv :)

Thanks blossums:D Posh guy knows the deal, regardless of the person I'm too busy with college and I need to focus all my attentions on it if I'm going to get into uni!! I'm sure we'll have a lovely time on Friday:D He really is great company...

That's great news re. the jeans:D LOL at tying them up with a plastic bag, never seen anyone do that:p I'm sure you're not too fat for them at all!!! Sounds good, a coat you can wear with anything is a smart investment!:)

You have a great week too!:)

Still haven't been to the gym:eek: Will go for sure tomorrow though:D
Part of me feels bad for not going since Thursday but another part of me acknowledges I haven't been feeling too great the last couple of days and thinks I should let myself off this once;)

Second driving lesson tomorrow!! So excited! :D Wednesdays are such nice days, finish college at half 12 which gives me lots of time to catch up on all my work/sleep:):)

Hope the driving lesson went well luvvie, and no I've never seen anyone use a plastic bag for that either lol, wasn't especially expecting to do that meself - was bf's idea

All the best
x

The driving lesson was great thanks:D

I actually drove on a road with other cars on it which was pretty nerve racking but also exciting:D:D

Driving instructor said next week will be right turn, week after that crossroad and the week after that I'll be able to drive about a bit and actually go somewhere!! eeeeeek!!

What a clever BF you have!! Hope you're having a good week... I'm sat here trying to finish some Maths coursework for college (due in tomorrow LOL) however, think sleep is more important than coursework so think I may may go to bed and finish it off tomorrow when I have a 2 hour block of frees!! I doubt I'll finish it in that time but who cares about maths anyway eh?? Not me that's for sure:p

Back