BlueCow's moos

thanks Linz and RR :)

Had a nice calm day at work actually which was quite pleasant. I'm freezing cold though!

Oh I forgot to say hi to blossums!!!! Bad me! The auto correct book is hilarious! Hope you get back on track soon turtle shmurtle :) xxx

thanks guys :) hope you're all having good weeks, so glad it's Friday tomorrow though the weeks seem to be passing increasingly quickly:p
Anyone been watching I'm a Celeb... I think I'm in love with Dougie Poynter:p Also have a bit of a thing for Pat Sharp LOL
RR, hoping things are going okay at the hoppy, will check in on your thread in a sec and see if there's an update x

hi

yes you are right, the days and weeks are flying past, doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself..or so they say!

Not seen any I'm a celeb yet, did hear freddie starr had to leave though.

have a good day x

I have been naughty and gone AWOL! I am not trying to avoid you all, have just been a bit ill these last couple of weeks and coming on the forum hasn't really crossed my mind... Well, i thought it was weeks but apparently my last post on here was a week ago! I STS this week, need to get back on the diet train soon I'm not being bad, but not being good enough to lose weight either at the moment, hope all are well! x

Lovely to see you back, even a week was too long, i wondered where you were!
Hope you feeling better now hun x
We are all struggling a bit just now, i blame the weather and timeof year! My mojo has taken an early festive break and will return in jauary, but i'll still be on here every day!
well done on sts, especially when you were under the weather! have a good day x

Hi :) sorry for not posting for a while but i've been so busy with college and work (i've started my christmas hours now!), all my time at home seems to be spent working, eating or sleeping lol. Lost 2lb last week. Would be nice to be under 13 stone by christmas but don't know think that will happen - next couple of weeks i'm going to be focussing on damage limitation! I don't want to be dieting properly at christmas but at the same time I don't want to overindulge just because there's stuff to eat. Hope everyone is doing okay - under two weeks until christmas!:D

Hello my lovely :)

well done on losing at this time of the year..Lord only knows what those scales will scream at me come January???? :)

It will be a very busy time at work just now, i remember it well, but its also a great atmosphere!

Have a good day, speak soon :)

Some how managed to lose 0.5 lbs, not complaining though :) now to minimise the christmas damage! Hope everyone is well, i'm so busy at the moment catching up on work and with all my extra hours at work that I have no time to get on here, I will check everyones diarys soon though :)

Back