BlueJo's Countdown

So the weekend turned out to be a bit of a SW nightmare - some very sensible choices made at the restaurant on Sat night (Crayfish salad, followed by baked cod and veg) with some horrendous choices - lasagne, chips and salad (well at least there was some salad eh! :jelous:)

So today back on it - When i got home yesterday i made breakfast quiche, smoked trout pate and some really thick veg and ham hock soup - only this morning i forgot to pack the soup - d'oh! Never mind, i have an emergency stash of mug shots in my work drawer, and i did bring a little bit of pate....I also have an entire chopped melon with me, so hopefully that will keep me going - i am definitely a person who needs the comfort of knowing i have stuff to eat - "just in case" - Like anyone actually starved to death between work and home! So this week i am hoping for a maintain, but i am expecting a small gain, in fact i dreamt last night i put on a stone at WI - obsessed - moi???? Lets hope that particular dream does not come true! Happy Monday everyone - diary to follow later. x

Monday 10th Oct

V Sad day - more later..

Banana then gym
b. sw quiche and melon

l. Supernoodles, pate, cucumber and ryvita (HEb) apple and melon

d. chicken "shepards pie" with left over gravy (splash of wine) - 5 syns - served with broc and green beans.

HEA - Baby bell

All was going well, when i got home, my OH was in absolute bits - our beloved cat, all of 23 years old has passed away. We only lost our younger car (16 years) in May, and now we are heartbroken - we have no kids and our cats have always been there for us (sounds daft), I was OK yesterday as was comforting OH, but had cried all morning today, and i know people think i am such a pratt for making a fuss over a cat, but he was a huge part of us...Needless to say, we had a couple of wines last night - this week feels like a complete write off diet wise, and frankly at this point, i just don't care. :cry: I will do my best to dust myself off - hope you are all having a better Tuesday than me. x

Tuesday 11th Oct

No banana - had run out - then gym

breakfast: SW quiche and a melon

s. mugshot and apple - i work on an army base and was persuaded to go to a spinning class at lunchtime, so thought i needed the energy

OMG - it was a spinning/circuits class. 2 miles of cycling, followed by 40 reps of a particular exercise, then back on the bike and repeat and repeat and repeat - all in all i cycled 12 miles and did christ knows how many abs exercises - most definitely designed for fit army types! I am pleased to say i completed the class, but was by far the last one to finish.....I sweated for the rest of the afternoon :eek: I was the clever clogs who brought in soup for lunch, so sweated my way throught veg and lentil soup with HEb of ryvita and LCL (3) and cucumber

Dinner: Prawn and chorizo risotto with asparagus and HEa of cheese (5 syns)

So all good on food, but me and OH were consoling ourselves with wine - i had about three glasses, but was topped up, so cannot be sure - basically i am being good foodwise, but have fallen disastrously off the wagon wine wise - i am most anxious to get WI out of the way so that i can start again and be a good girl.... Our first night as a cat-less house was very odd and quiet - both of us miss him dreadfully....

x

Hi Hun, I'm back home now and back on plan. I have to be 100% in order to limit the damage before WI on Monday! Sorry to hear you are missing the cat so much. Will you buy a kitten? X

Hi Shrinki - welcome back, i hope you had a terrific break away - i will be sure to check out your diary for the details. I have had a rubbish week but will start as if it was my first week again tomorrow - food wise, not too bad, but have had too many HEb's and far too much wine - no-one to blame but meself!

Thanks for your kind words about our Cat - i think we will remain pet free for a few months, we have a holiday coming up and have some lukewarm business plans for next year which i would not want to inflict on a pet! As it is, we have some new neighbours who have made it clear we are welcome to "befriend" their cats whenever we feel the urge which is nice!

Hope your trip was fun and good luck stepping back on the wagon. x

Back