Blue's Exante journey

Oooohhhh god bleurgh bleurgh!!
I went out and brought some coffee today as I have heard about how great the vanilla shake is with coffee and I wanted to try it for myself.
So I made up my cup of coffee, opened my sachet and plonked it in aaaaaaand........realised I'd accidentally picked up a banana one and not the vanilla, It was disgusting :( But I drunk it anyway as I wasn't gonna waste a pack lol

This is day 10 and I am doing great, not hungry, no headaches, lots of energy and my face looks slimmer already apparently (thanks mum :D)

Yay - you're doing a great job - well done

xxxx

I actually quite like the banana with coffee. In fact I have coffee with all my shakes coz I dont like them on their own. Had strawberry coffee this morning, lol.

I did try the vanilla shake with coffee but didn't like that either, I dunno if it's just me but for some reason when I make them with coffee they taste really salty and I don't like it!

Today has been rubbish! I had a sneaky weigh in coz I was convinced I'd see a good result on the scales (not weigh in day til monday though) and I haven't lost a single lb since I last weighed in :( Sooooo I'm hoping I lose something by monday, it's only my second week so I thought the quick losses would still be happening, not slowing down already!

Aargh weighed myself again today just to see if the stupid scales had moved or not.....and nope, I am still exactly the same as I was at my last weigh in.
I just feel like crying this morning and damn well giving up :(
I have stuck to this 100% been having my 3 shakes a day, 4 litres of water and walking lots. So why haven't I lost any weight this week, what am I doing wrong :(

I seriously feel like just giving up and going and stuffing my face as I cant seem to lose weight even when I'm not cheating. This sucks and is making me not wanna do this anymore. I mean why work so hard at something only to see no results.

Even if you havn't lost this week, you still get an average of 7lbs a week for the last two weeks! Thats amazing!

If you havn't lost anything it would be because of your large first weeks loss and I'm sure you will see another big number next week.

I'm sure it's because your first week's loss was so huge and your body may well be rebelling

Hang in there, it is worth it

xxx

Aaaaaargh I have had dodgy internet connection so I haven't been able to get on in ages :(
Not that it matters too much as I totally failed on my 1st Exante attempt but I am re-starting tomorrow and will hopefully be ok with it this time.
I just had alot going on, plus not losing anything the 2nd week even though I was 100% just made me give up, silly really as I now have to get back into ketosis so this week will be hell.....ah well!

uumm....so I never got round to my restart last week, ooops!

But I have definitely restarted today! So my weigh ins will be on wednesdays. I will change all my stats on here again.

Soooooo bring on attempt number 2 (or 3 ish!)

So this is the start of Day 3, I feel all headachey and I'm freezing cold :( Didn't wanna get out of bed this morning!
All good so far though, not hungry at all and managing to get at least 3litres of water a day.

I really really dont want to fail again this time, I want this to be the last time I start a diet!
I have decided that I am going to carry this on over xmas time. I was going to have a couple of days off so I could eat at xmas but I figure food will always be there when my diet ends and I know that a couple of days off will turn into a couple of weeks off and that will do me no good at all.

Onwards and downwards from now on!

good luck, you can do it. i am going to have christmas day and boxing day off. wouldnt be the same without all the yummy food but go for it if you can ;)

Hi Butterfly = good luck over Christmas. I am hoping to stay on plan too. I have only just started this and feel it is too early to break it. I agree, food will still be there at the end of the diet. OH is happy to cook nice steak Christmas day so that is great as I don''t eat meat anyway.
Keep on plan Butterfly!!

Sooooooooo I am re-starting AGAIN, aaargh!!
I am never ever coming off plan again coz it has been so hard to get back to it.

I also wanna know where my snow is!! We haven't had a damn flake! See if I was snowed in I wouldn't be able to go anywhere to buy any food so I wouldn't be able to cheat!
So I want snow....it will help me with my diet lol

Hey blue,

I've been off plan this last week too, but I found that eating crap really did make me feel awful both mentally and physically and it really shocked me back into the diet, maybe you noticed this too?

aawww JoannaM, I hope the snow isn't too bad where you are then, I know it does cause a whole load of problems. Im just a little gutted coz we didn't get any at all.

Eeyore I hope you're back on track now hun and doing well :)
Yeah I feel all bloated and have no energy when I eat 'normal' foods and stray from Exante, I need to keep going with it or I'll never lose the weight!

WARNING...Feel free to skip this part, it's just a boring, waffly rambling. This is my diary so I feel like I can write about anything here!
Today has been kinda hard.
I've known for years that my sister has suffered with bulimia but she has never really admitted it to anyone and any time I'd try and talk to people in my family about it they would say oh no, she's fine.
But today my sister asked me to go to the hospital with her as she was nervous about going alone, she wanted me to just stay in the waiting room but be there for her, well of course I said yes I'd go. She didn't tell me what she was going for.
We got there and there was a sign up at reception saying 'welcome to the eating disorders clinic' I guess this was my sisters way of telling me she is ill :( and confirming what I've known for a long, long time.
It turned out to be a very emotional afternoon, she had her appointment and then we went and talked about it and other things, I feel closer to my sister today than I have in...forever.
But I've come home and cried like a baby.....I have no idea why. Maybe it's because my sisters is going through something terrible and there isn't much I can do to help. I feel so sad right now and when she went home I didn't want to let her go :(
But at least she is at last seeking help and hopefully will get better.

Im so sorry to hear about your sister. Hopefully today was the first step on the road to her getting better and at least she knows you will be there for her through it all.

Back