Blue's VLCD journey. I will get to goal.

Hey Kelstar, how are you doing?

Week 3 weigh in was yesterday and I lost another 4 lbs.
So that's 1 1/2 stone gone in 3 weeks. Very happy with that.

I know my losses are 'normal' exante say you can lose a stone a month which is 3.5 lbs a week.
But at my weight I was kinda hoping the weight would come off quicker than this.

a stone and a half in 3 weeks is amazing! that is so impressive! :)

I am totally with you my expectations on exante are high and when I have so much to lose I always expect to have a higher than average weight loss too.

but remember your weight loss is higher than average you will have lost closer to 2 stone in the first month! you could never have achieved that on any other diet so the meal replacement is totally worth it.

Its my weigh in tomorrow but I have been peaking all week. It looks like it will only be 2lbs which is devistating - especailly as I had been really hungry this weekend. oh and have been killing myself with exercise.I am hoping that it is a second week hump - or who knows maybe I have gained muscle lol (the lies I tell myself)- and I am totally motivated to move on with week 3.

I am convinced that we will both have really great losses by the end of the month.:talk017:

Hey Kelstar, are you sure you're not doing too much exercise?
We're not supposed to do too much as it does make weight loss stall.
Hope you're getting on alright :D

I am going strong into week 4.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to weigh this week coz my battery in my scales is dying and giving me odd readings!
I'm not fussed as that means I'll see a bigger loss for next weeks weigh in :D

Hey there, well done on your weight loss so far, im currently on day 2 of exante and have tried other vlcd's before but have always gone off track for whatever excuse.
I also have a lot of weight to lose and found it daunting at times, but if we dont do something about it, its only going to get bigger?
Anyways im here if anyone needs a pick me up, being through it before you find out the kind of tricks your mind can play on you and also other people xx

Hi blue butterfly u may be right. I was obsessed with getting a good weight loss on week two but may be started doing too much exercise too soon. In the end I got a bit of a woosh on wi day yesterday and lost 4lbs. I will always wish it was more but I am happy with that 16lbs in 2 weeks is great. I have not exercised that last two days and will maybe build gradually from 3 to 4 days a week.

Hope things are going well for u

Plym2bslim said:
Hey there, well done on your weight loss so far, im currently on day 2 of exante and have tried other vlcd's before but have always gone off track for whatever excuse.
I also have a lot of weight to lose and found it daunting at times, but if we dont do something about it, its only going to get bigger?
Anyways im here if anyone needs a pick me up, being through it before you find out the kind of tricks your mind can play on you and also other people xx

Hi u are completely right the problem will only get worse and more unmanageable if we bury our heads in the sand. Hope day 2 was ok for u and good luck this week x

Plym2bslim said:

Hi just tried to reply but think i may have pm'd u instead. Don't know what happened so i will post again just incase.

u are completely right if we just bury our heads in the sand the problem will only become more unmanageable. Hope day 2 was ok and good luck this week x

No just posted the same thing twice - sorry I am useless at this!

Lol well I let things get to me AGAIN grr so starting again today, thinking of staying totally attached to minimins to help lol x

Hi blue butterfly how was ur week?

Back