Blue's weekly weigh in

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
It's the end of week one and I am happy to say that I have lost........
13lbs!!!

I have not cheated once. I've had my 3 packs a day and 3 litres of plain water only.
I've managed to find the tesco water I used to drink so will be having a bottle of that a day from now on as a 'treat'

Looking forward to staying 100% in week 2 :D

WOOHOOO .... well done butterfly! great first week loss, and well done for being 100%, keep up the good work and heres to next weigh in! hope its another good one for you. X

Stunning - very well done.

Wow well done what a fab loss!!!

Ps what tescos water?

Tescos still strawberry and Tescos still apple water, both are yummy and have malic acid so are allowed. They are 1.5 litre bottles for 70p, really helps with the water intake as plain water is gross!
They stopped doing it for ages but now it's back :)

Omg blue! Is it back?! Really?! (shells off to tesco!)

Ps. Sorry babe well done on your loss I got so excited about the water I forgot to post lol

lol that's ok shell, I got all excited in tesco when I saw the water was back people probably thought I was a loon staring wide eyed at the water and grinning!!
But yep it's back, they had the strawberry, the apple and a new lemon and lime but we cant have that coz it has citric acid in it. Hope you manage to find some in your tesco.
Oh and the flavours taste a lot 'softer' than before. The apple one had a proper tang to it last time and now it doesn't. And the strawberry one tasted like yogurt but now just has a hint of strawberry and is much nicer.

Back