BLURH!

Day 1!
OMG - How on earth I am going to drink this shake that is sitting staring at me is beyond me!
I've made it with 500ml of water & wish I hadn't has I now have another glass to go after this :(
I've blended a chocolate one with coffee and put some Ice in to make it cold.
Vanilla for 'lunch' defo won't be making that with 500 ml of water.
Now, Back to this yummy drink that's going to get me in my wedding dress :kissass:

Chocolate one is a million times nicer hot!
I don't get any vanilla as completely went off them but at first I liked it cold with coffee added.
The strawberry is probably the easiest to drink cold!
Have you added a tablet sweetener to make it taste a bit more like a normal shake?

Good luck! Just keep thinking of that wedding dress! It was the only thing that kept me out the biscuit tin when I was getting married (that and I wanted to prove the woman in the wedding dress shop wrong- she made me order a 14 when I knew I'd be a 10! The dress nearly fell off me the first time I tried it on)

Morning.. Thank You for your reply, You know i've been sitting here thinking that I wish i'd of make it hot.. With a little coffee to make it a little more like a morning coffee. It's still here, Looking at me! I think it's because in my mind i'm thinking of it as breakfast and I don't normally eat breakfast at all.

I usually have a black coffee when I get up followed by a litre of water and then my first shake around 12.
Then I hang on as long as poss and try to have a soup when everyone has their tea with a hot choc while sat watching tv around half 9.
I'm not a breakfast person either!

Think I will have to do something similar. For the rest of this month I will be working 9-1 and 2-8pm so I don't thankfully have much spare time!
I've most certainly learned that I don't like Cold Coffee!

Will it be a big deal if I only have 2 portions today do you think? There's just no room for mistakes with these is there?

They do get more palatable honest!

I struggled with them when I first started but now I quite look forward to my shakes! Try experimenting with how you make them up too, I've found my favourite ways now and am in a routine.

Personally, I have a glass of water when I first get up, then once I've seen to the animals I have a Strawberry shake made up with half a pint of water and a handfull of icecubes (it goes thick and lovely) washed down with a HUGE mug of warm water. For lunch I have my favourite of the flavours, vanilla blended with a spoon of instant coffee, half a pint of water and another handfull of ice (ends up like an iced latte). Dinner is usually hot chocolate (sometimes with a spoon of coffee to make into a mocha), again made with half a pint of water. Occasionally I'll have a chicken soup in the evening but I have to say it's not that often I fancy one!

I drink at least one large glass of water with every shake and heaps more throughout the day.

Only other point is if you blend with ice you do end up with nearly a pint of shake!!

Finally! You REALLY MUST have all three portions in a day, you won't see such great results if you miss shakes, plus, Lipotrim is VLC, you do need thoses calories to survive!

I'd try to get it in..... You need all those vitamins and minerals!
Hold your nose and down it girl!

Well, I scooped out the ice and popped it in the microwave and I now have a more bareable cheap coffee tasting drink (need some sweetner I think)

Thank You for those variations Clepottage i'll try some of them :)

Thank You for those variations Clepottage i'll try some of them :)

No problem, below are some ideas somone else came up with too. I've not tried them yet but when I get desperate I will be doing so!

Chocolate/Vanilla/strawberry Flavours
Muffin
1.Put a little BOILING WATER into a ramekin dish, or whatever you have - thick mug or similar (about 2 desert spoons to begin with - you can add more later if necessary)

2. Add the choc pack (or whatever flavour you desire) and mix it to a THICK PASTE so thick you think it’s too thick!

3. Put into the microwave on high for just over a minute - if it looks a bit soggy in the middle put it back for about 10 seconds or so.....

BE CAREFUL IT DOES'NT BURN!!!!
Ice Cream
Put 11 ice cubes in a liquidiser (a strong one) and crush the ice. Add a food pack (chocolate is a good one!) - add a small amount of water (about 2 tbsp) and liquidise for 5 mins. You end up with a big bowl of "ice cream"

Smoothie
Place 10-16 ice cubes (depending on your preference), a pint of water, and your food pack in a Smoothie Maker and blend for approx. 3 mins. Makes about 2 pints of delicious cold frothy whatever flavour you like.

Bar of Chocolate!
You can make chocolate out of a chocolate pack! Mix pack with a bit of water till you have a thick paste, then spread on some tin foil and put in the freezer for an hour or more. It really tastes quite like chocolate!

Variation : Use half chocolate and half vanilla for a Mars bar!
Chocolate Biscuit
Put sparkling water into a chocolate pack and then add a pinch of salt. Put this on a small plate, round it into a biscuit shape and bake it in the microwave for 2.30 minutes. The result is a crunchy chocolatey biscuit with a “dunking” texture.

Chocolate Fudge
1 packet of chocolate
1/4 cup of hot water
2 or more sweeteners
1tsp of coffee (if you like)

Mix well - it should look like a thick chocolate soup. Microwave it for 2 minutes. It comes out as a thick gooey mess, which tastes like fudge!

Caffe Latte
Mix a hot vanilla shake add a teaspoon of coffee and some sweeteners
“Chocolate Pudding & Chocolate Sauce”
Microwave most of the choc pack like a cookie but keep some aside and mix into a thick paste whilst the muffin is cooking. Take muffin out and smear with thick choc goo and eat, it really does taste nice and cools the muffin down. I suppose this can be done with vanilla 'icing' too.

Chocolate Custard
Dissolve a sweetener in approx 70 mls hot water. Add a chocolate pack. Microwave for approx 40 secs. Makes a lovely hot chocolate custard.

Hot ChocoMint
Make up some strong peppermint tea. Mix a chocolate pack with hot water and a couple of sweeteners (depending on your taste) add the tea. Microwave for approx. 20 secs and stir (better if you whisk with an aerolatte) – Divine!

Soups
Chicken Stuffing
Mix as you would do for a chocolate muffin but use a packet of chicken soup instead. Cook in microwave for 1.40 secs or more or less depending on how dry you like it.

Poppadom’s
Mix a soup pack into a smooth paste, spread on a plate or greaseproof paper and microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 mins.when it starts to bubble open up and let it settle for a sec. keep opening and letting it settle until (the poppadom) starts to turn golden (don't take your eyes off it)!!! - when it is golden brown take it out and let it cool, then peel it off and enjoy
Be careful of overcooking, as this will make them taste slightly bitter.

Crisps
Mix a soup pack, black pepper, salt and Tabasco to paste using sparkling water. Spoon tiny bite size pieces onto some baking parchment/greaseproof paper. Put in the microwave for approx 1 min depending on the power of your microwave – mine is 900 watts and I put them in for 1 min. If you wish you can shake some salt over them when they are finished.

wow! They are fab! Who'd of known you can try all those things! Thank You so much.

Well its taken me 2 hours but I have finally drank half of my first packet lol!

I've just noticed, you're getting married on my birthday watsonnicole!

Day 1!
OMG - How on earth I am going to drink this shake that is sitting staring at me is beyond me!
I've made it with 500ml of water & wish I hadn't has I now have another glass to go after this :(
I've blended a chocolate one with coffee and put some Ice in to make it cold.
Vanilla for 'lunch' defo won't be making that with 500 ml of water.
Now, Back to this yummy drink that's going to get me in my wedding dress :kissass:

Try drinking it through a straw,makes it much easier i promise.xxx

Just a word of caution here....don't want to sound stern, but as you know, it costs a lot of money for these shakes, so it's only right we get the most out of them.

Firstly, all the shakes/soup should be consumed within ~15 minutes of making up, otherwise they start to lose their nutrients.

Secondly, be careful about microwaving or making up the shakes/soup in any different way than instructed, again, this can affect the nutritional value.

Given it's only around 450 calories a day, we can't afford to be missing out on a single one, either by missing a shake/soup/bar, or destroying the nutrients in some way.

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for all the advice ladies.

I know now that I cannot drink that chocolate shake cold so will use boiled water.. But it were either Microwave it or not have it at all.

Had strawb earlier is was OK. Not had 'dinner' yet as I don't finish work till 8pm so i'm more then likely going to gag over a hot cup of chicken soup or something.

My mouth feels awful! I feel really bloated (all the water I guess) - But it will be worth it!

I've just noticed, you're getting married on my birthday watsonnicole!

It's also the day before mine and I'm sure BigS said his was that weekend too!

Busy weekend!!

OMG.. I am finding today so hard. Much harder than yesterday! I need I mean WANT food! Will be Ok after my tea at 8pm! :eek:(

You want to fit into that dress more than you want to eat anything I promise!

Back