• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

BLUSHING as I try to squeeze myself in here one more time!

Hello everyone

I joined last year, fell off the wagon and am horrified to discover I have gained 2 stone since then :cry:

Now my back and joints ache, I am walking slower than I have in my entire life and the puffing and panting is scaring me...so Monday is the day I have a final attempt at getting rid of this excessive weight.

I found this forum so helpful and encouraging and had only started xenical a week or two when I went off the rails!

I have got to do this for health reasons, and looking better is an added bonus :)

So I look forward to chatting with you all next week and many many weeks after!

You are all such an inspiration, I am letting myself down by failing, so onwards and downwards here I come!!!!

(please ignore old ticker below, will update soon)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Welcome back & Good Luck Xx

Thankyou for the welcome back :)

Woke this morning, feeling motivated for monday. I am not delaying it to scoff easter eggs..honestly :D

its my wedding anniversary tomorrow and I just didn't want to be counting calories or exchanging champagne for water, but Monday is definately D DAY and I AM going to stay focused and determined..with your help of course :D

Can anyone help me with changing my ticker?, its been so long since I have been online, I've forgotten what to do :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone...keep running away from those chocolate eggs!

Just click on your ticker and that should take you to the place where you can change it. Happy anniversary and good luck for Monday.

KB x

Last edited:

Ciara

Good luck for monday hun! i'm restarting then too!

hey hey its monday so !! goodluck!

Right here it is D DAY, and I'm raring to go!

Thankyou for the good wishes.

Just been reading your succcess story Piink!!! WOW WOW WOW..well done, you are my inspiration as I am starting at a similar weight..so this time next year????

Lynsey, we CAN do it..oh yes we can! Hope you manage a weigh in soon..good luck with result.

Ciara..good luck for today..here we go!

Sacred silence..thanks for good wishes and Kittybling, thanks for advice on ticker, I'll give it a go now.

Good luck to everyone on here and have a good Monday :)

hey lady & yeah i dont see why you cant be here next year so go for it :p... im here if ya need any help x

Thanks Piink

I was amazed at your weight loss (and sooo envious :) ) when I first joined last year..now I have returned and am in awe of you!!!! I will certainly ask you any questions or worries I have along the way...and anytime I feel like giving in, I'll have ANOTHER read of your fabulous success story!

Good luck Rose :D x

Gucci, I put cream egg into myfitnesspal and got -

Cals - 170
Carbs - 28
Fat - 6
Protein - 2

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
hello and welcome back! hope its going ok or ya!

is there rally only 6 grams of fat in a cream egg?????

love katie
xxxxxxxx

So far so good. survived day 1 and am 3/4 through day 2.

Have been snacking on fruit when hunger pang struck.

Had an on/off headache most of the day though.

Hope everyone is well and focused today!

The headache is a common problem, make sure you are drinking loads of water. Sometimes I think this headache may be withdrawal from something our body has got used to...

Thanks KittyBling, I will drink more water tomorrow, and you are right, I am sure it is a symptom of withdrawing from the 'goodies' that are now big no no's :)

Off to bed now..yipppee survived day 2! :D

water is a must =)