BMI Under 28?

Discussion in 'alli' started by Mrs_Viollet, 8 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs_Viollet

Mrs_Viollet New Member

Has anyone in here with a BMI under 28 tried this? My BMi is a frustrating 27.4-6! (depending upon the calculator I use). I am dieting and exercising, and could really use an extra boost, as the weight is coming off sooooooo slowly. I'd love to try Alli, but need to hear from some folks who have done it successfully, nearer their target BMI.

Anyone? :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shelz

shelz Silver Member

Id love to know the answer to this too.... my BMI is about 21 but I am finding I need that little bit of a boost now.

4. lucky89

lucky89 Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    they must give the limit of 28 for a reason, therefore dont think you should try it with a low BMI, they are a drastic way!

5. JoeyJoJo

JoeyJoJo Bring on the weight loss!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just bought a months supply of Alli and my bmi is 31. They told me as soon as I get to bmi of 28 I cant purchase Alli anymore. I guess that restriction IS there for a reason hehe But it does suck........!

6. JoeyJoJo

JoeyJoJo Bring on the weight loss!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    P.S I will be posting an Alli diary on this section when i start on Sunday/Monday (most likely Monday as its my boyfriends birthday this weekend lol) - keep an eye if you want, im going to follow the instructions to the T, lets see if it works!!!! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.