bmi

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by London_dancer, 25 July 2009 Social URL.

1. London_dancer

London_dancer Member

I dont believe they will allow me to use the products due to bmi

Will have to muddle through with maintenance products!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JustForMe

JustForMe Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.37%)
    i would pm you but you dont have enough privellages. yousaid your on a limited budget and want to do a total meal replacement.

have a look at Avidlite Low Carb Products

on the shakes just the very top one on the list they do meal replacement shakes.

they are about 6.25 a box. you need more than just one shake a day so this would be a slightly better option for you as you can afford more than just the one.

just be careful :)

4. j-lo_00b

j-lo_00b Success leads to success

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    09st12.5.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    you mean they wont allow you them because u have a healthy weight bmi??!

Dont mean to sound harsh but if that is the case then technically you are at a healthy weight and henceforth dont need total food replacement!

However I know how it can feel if you do want to lose a few pounds and are unhappy with your current weight.

But I suppose if they gave total food replacement to everyone with a healthy bmi they would have people suffering with serious eating disorders i.e. anorexia abusing the product, or people using it for a quick fix that dont clearly need it.

My mums on maitenance products as she has a healthy bmi and felt like she needed to lose a few pounds, but she has lost some weight.

all the best x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.