BMI

Of course another alternative is of course to have a nice weekend of lovely eating and drinking with your boyfriend which will keep him happy for a few weeks and may push your BMI to 30 then you will have no problem at the Pharmacy at all :D:D:D:D. The one thing my husband doesnt like about me doing it is that we can never go out for a nice meal or drink together so I did that before I started :D:D

Brilliant Pam!!! That's made me giggle. And the boyfriend will be more likely to support me. If not I could just sit on him until he can no longer breathe and has to agree (which would probably be a grand total of about 5-10 seconds!).
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:rotflmao: LOL

Mmmmm I think the meal is a better idea :D:D:D he may object to being sat on :D:D:D and not so much fun for you. Personally I hate LT and would kill to be able to do CD but there is no longer a councellor in Jersey. They have porridge for breakfast and Cranberry bars that are meant to taste lovely and LT is the most discusting thing I have ever done. If you are going to give up food I think its hard enough without hating the shakes and I would go CD any day. The other thing is W8, I have ordered a weeks worth of their Spag Bol and I am going to have 2 LT and Spag Bol in the evening, it is exactly the same cals and carbs and they will also have Noddles next month

Or lots of fun for her... lol sorry... got a filthy mind tonight

Mmmmm yes not thought of that

Good luck tomorrow sweetie and welcome aboard!

x

Pam and Rainbow - you are dirt bags!!! ;) Thanks for the good luck wish cuddly, what a cute picture thing you have!! I'd not heard of W8 but the thought of doing shakes and disassociating myself with food feels like I will be invigorated and free of a weight (boom boom!).
As for sitting on the boyf, that's a whole 'nother story!!!
He's still anti! (About the CD/LT thing!) xxx

If it's any help to you Kerry my boyfriend was totally against me going on this diet- he's a personal trainer and thinks that healthy diets and exercise are the only way you should lose weight. Am on day 6 now (first weigh in tomorrow...) and he can already see the change in my shape- I can now fit into my first size 14 dress in 5 years- from a 16/18 last week :). He told me he just doesn't want me to do anything that might harm me. I reckon once your boyfriend starts seeing results quickly and sees how happy they make you he'll support you 100%! :D

I hope you're right little scouse mouse! He's probably less worried about if it's healthy and just that I won't be buying his food anymore, it'll cost him more and I won't be cooking him nice food like I was! That makes him sound a bit mean doesn't it? I know he has a point, we are supposed to be moving to a new house in a few weeks time so we should be saving but he can't seem to understand how much of a big thing losing weight is to me, I've been on diets and off them for about 10 years now!! Ah well, must remind myself that I'm doing it for me and at the end of the day it's my life! A size 14 would be great. So would a size 10. It doesn't feel like such an impossible dream anymore with the hope of all this now!

I think that was one of my boyfriends concerns- I cook his tea. Lol. I used to hate cooking though (hated the smell of cooking food and never felt like eating stuff I'd cooked- cue the chip shop/ chinese/ kfc etc.) but I've found that I'm enjoying cooking more and I'm cooking healthy food for him that I wouldn't have considered making in the past because it didn't appeal to me. I've now started a recipe book for all of the healthy meals that I'm cooking at the moment so that I can try them after refeed. I can't wait! £38 a week is far cheaper than the food you'd be buying... put the rest towards shoes- saving is boring! Lol.

My bmi was 28 when I started and I lost a stone and quarter now and it is 25 now. I lost quickly but found the diet heavy going with tummy problems and dizzy spells. I start to refeed tomorrow, the pharmacist wanted me to try to loose more but I know the weight that suits me and my clothes ,10 and half stone and I'm happy to try to maintain that weight. so good luck it does work and it cost me 64 euro a week.
Bigsal

Hi my BMI was only 27.8 but the pharmacist was happy to give me lipo trim as at 92kg. I was in the overweight range and normally 3 stones heavier than ususal as I have had intense steroid treatment for asthma for the last 6 months (never have rapid weight loss as a side effect of medicine do they!!!) Anyway just started LT today and feeling really optomistic after browsing through this site.

IT's all go! Had the meeting this evening. I am fully equipped with my shaker, my shakes and my new positive mindset! I'm on it!!! Yay!!! Here comes a slim happy Berry!

Back