BNS and Sweet Potato are both SuperFree because......

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
.....by the time you have peeled & chopped them you have burnt off more calories than are actually in them!!! :8855:

I am making a Quorn Sausage & Bean Bake tonight and instead of topping it with potato mash I have done a combined BNS & Sweet Potato mash and I'm knackered from peeling & chopping!!! :flirt2:

Hehe!!

Lol..I have to agree with this one...you can work the old bingo wings with a butternut squash or swede!

Hehe, it was worth it!! Even my sister who doesn't like Sweet Potato loved it!! And DH has asked me to save him some for lunch tomorrow, bless him!

Thanks Jaylou, it doesn't matter for me as I just do Green Days but thanks for the clarification :)

I had roast BNS and sweet pot with my tea, but got the ready peeled stuff :eek:

No excessive work out for me :D

.....by the time you have peeled & chopped them you have burnt off more calories than are actually in them!!! :8855:

I am making a Quorn Sausage & Bean Bake tonight and instead of topping it with potato mash I have done a combined BNS & Sweet Potato mash and I'm knackered from peeling & chopping!!! :flirt2:

Hehe!!

HAhahahahah, love this post :roofles:

Waitrose do a bag of cubed, ready to cook butternut squash and sweet potato! Well worth it.

Hehe!!

LOL!!! They really are hard work! I usually just quarter the BNS, take the seeds out and roast it... saves on excess chopping and peeling! (And the skin is so yummy!!)

You can buy frozen cubes of swede in iceland for a £1 for a 1kg bag! I have started buying this as i cant bear cutting it!!

Back