Body Appreciation

Crims

Silver Member
Since starting this diet I have started to appreciate my body and enviroment more, my new regime included...

1. Palmers coca butter body firming twice a day
  2. Playing the wii more (the active games!)
  3. Trying to grow my nails - i'm a biter, and hoping to paint them
  4. Having more sleep (you can't eat when you're sleeping ;))
  5. The house is super super tidy
  6. The dogs are getting more attention/walk
What about you guys!?

Im not there yet i dont think. Im appreciating i abused my body. I cant believe the amount i ate! Im happier and im learning to like myself, which for someone who has hated themself for many years, its an achievement!
Im going to walk the mutt more, get more active. Im not going to do huge changes cos im still adjusting to the LT.

Where can i get that palmers from?

I get mine from superdrug or boots its less than £5 in a pump bottle - bargain also stops/reduces streach marks, my skin is so prone to that, so am keen to avoid.

Boots had a deal on it not long ago Buy one get one half price not sure if its still on but I got a few then.

I do put Bio-oil on and my nails are longer and stronger than they have ever been (I was a biter till last year).

I do need to do more exercise and definitely have more energy these days.

All the water I am drinking has improved my skin and it looks really clear these days.

x

Funny you should say that I'm only day 6 and yest my OH as we were walking down the field goes wow your skin looks lovely (on my face) I was like woooo, go me :D lol

great thread and i can totally relate to this!

Before LT when I was obese I think because of my weight I just lost all interest in myself and almost felt it was like the biggest impossible thing to transform myself - once I discovered LT and realised that I would get there guaranteed as long as I followed the instructions - something just sparked inside me and I really started to take sooo much more interest in my appearance.

• I really look after my skin now - everytime I have a bath or shower I put cream all over my body - i never did that before - my skin has not been this smooth in ages.
  • I got a course of body contour wraps which i never would have dreamt of doing.
  • I really got my teeth looking so white with using rembrant toothpaste 3 times a day.
  • I always wear fake tan all the time now.
  • I have a facial routine which I stick to every day and go for microdermabrasion every 2 weeks.
  • I wear make up most of the time - AND I always take it off every night (before I never did lol)
  • I have been building up a wardrobe or slim new me clothes and I just really want to look my best everyday to make up for being fat and frumpy! lol
  • I exercise almost every day now - if i cant get to the gym then I will dance or do something in the house to get my heart rate going for 20 mins or so!
  • I worked with a personal trainer evry week in august - we really concentrated on my arms and tummy and I can see great results - really motivating to keep going and get nice and toned!
  • I slendertone my arms and abs 5 times a week.
  • My confidence in general is just so good and I feel so happy and content :)

I just love myself although only on wk1, I think in heinsight I may have let myself go a little, so now have daily pamper baths... moisturise, shave, my eyebrows are sooo tidy etc etc. I think this diet makes you put everything into perspection, that with a bit of effort you see fab results. Might get my OH to fake tan me this eve! Hadn't thought about that!

Before I started LP I had break out in spots on my chin(s) :D But since I have been on LP they have totally cleared up and my skin is glowing..I feel so much healthier even though I am 24 stones..It can only get even better I LOVE LIPOTRIM ;):p

I am glad you posted this i have noticed that when i take the kids out i am parking further away to walk further, i am only on week two but do feel more confident. I have noticed that i am up early now and full of the joys of spring instead of trying to drag myself out of bed each day. I have started to moisterise but want to get some bio oil or the palmers that i have heard so much about.

It is amazing how much more energy i have on LT and how good i feel within myself.

alcholism is a high risk i my family and i was a heavy drinker, even though i'm on meds that react with alcohol, i still drank loads, now not had a drink in 8 weeks now!!

seems silly but it scares me as grandad was an 18 pint a nighter, mom has about 120 units a week, brother has about the same, and i've gone from 30-40 units pw to none!!! :d

alcholism is a high risk i my family and i was a heavy drinker, even though i'm on meds that react with alcohol, i still drank loads, now not had a drink in 8 weeks now!!

seems silly but it scares me as grandad was an 18 pint a nighter, mom has about 120 units a week, brother has about the same, and i've gone from 30-40 units pw to none!!! :d

WOW!!! MsBlonde you are amazing, One thing is sticking to Lipotrim but another is also you gave up the booze when you were a heavy drinker :eek: You are doing so fantastic..So proud of you :) Keep it up sweetie..:):):)

Well done Ms Blonde x Your skin looks amazing in your new fab pic my the way.

Great thread Crims. It has taken me a while to feel that it is actually worth making an effort but now its make up virtually everyday, bio oil, am painting my toe nails for the 1st time in years later (just got the toe separaters from tesco).

Partly its feeling like its worth the effort but partly its just the mindset of people on here who are maybe a bit further on in the journey has rubbed off on me. Its like having access to loads of girly friends when you haven't been girly for ages.

Tonight I am having a very very long pamper bath.. gonna wax, shave, wash hair, exfoliate and moisturise... got my first WI tomorrow, so am rather excited. Also hoping to see a friend I haven't seen in a while, I wonder if they will notice....?

ooh i love that description of loads of girly friends! :D

lets have a pamper party!!

Back