Body changes

franklyscarlet

Hi all,well I think my weight loss is a bit slower than a lot of you and I was a bit disheartened at first.But,I've noticed changes in my body which I'm pleased about.Firstly my legs are deff slimmer and firmer,the bit of my stomach under my boobs is a bit flatter and Im losing my double chin(S) so the exercises must be working :D
So being nosy,have you noticed any body changes?

I can see changes on my face, like you, I'm losing a bit of extra chinnage! Also my torso seems to be a little leaner down the sides, my friend was telling me today at swimming that she's noticed that my legs look more "toned", I say that in ""..."" because toned isn't really a word that I'd use to describe my legs!!

The figures on the scales are one thing, but only you get to see those, the changes your body makes is for all to see!! Well done on your weightloss so far, your doing really well!

Body changes are the best things to go by as your weight could stay the same but you could lose inches!!

Ok my fingers firstly lol, my wedding ring fits better :), my tummy is and my sides seems to be getting slimmer, and my back at the bottom is slimmer too!! Also according to my hubby my bum too, and my boobs which he isnt happy about lol!!

The change we are all seeing are amazing, well done everyone!!

My boobs are shrinking and Im not too happy as I quite like my cleverage Lol but never mind.Its great seeing the body change back to something it used to be years ago.Mind you I'd have a long way to go to reach my before baby days..7st 10lbs when I got pregnant the first time.Doubt I could ever get down to that again :)

I'd be quite happy for some weight to come off my boobs, I find them quite heavy and I would one day like to run on the treadmill without having to strap everything in to stop me getting black eyes!!

Back