Body Changes

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
Has anyone else noticed there body changing.
My skin feels smoother and i actually look alot younger when i looked back at photos.
All i need now is to give up smoking, which im aiming todo in the next couple of weeks!

My skin's definitely better and my joints don't ache nearly as much any more. Plus I have so much more energy too.
Used to be a smoker (up until 4 years ago) Good luck with giving up. I found it really easy. Just decided it was time to stop and did it overnight. No cravings or anything. Go for it!!

Ooh - Lynn, you and I have exactly the same idea. I want to give up but my little celestial beings are having a fight...

Angel: "You should give up now Anna. Don't delay. Your skin will look better, your cellulite will fade away and you will feel fitter and healthier - all without the problem of reaching for food. Do it now! Do it now!"

Devil - "Oh come on Anna, you need ONE vice - you can't eat, you can't drink, you don't do drugs, it might send you mad if you try and stop smoking as well while you are abstinent. After all, going out with friends is dull already - what will it be like if you can't smoke with your friends outside!? Maybe you should wait until around a fortnight before you reach your goal. That way you can give up in time for when you are thin!"

Grrrr... WHAT TO DO? I know what I 'should' do - but it seems so hard! A xx

if it's any consolation I didn't put on any weight when I gave up smoking. And just as I gave up I went on the pill as well. Mind you, I don't think I could have put on ANY more weight than I was carrying around anyway!!
Good luck whatever you decide to do (little voice "give up give up!!")

I've found myself smoking more rather than less since starting LL :( But I think it might be thru boredom more than anything... before when I was bored I'd have a snack.... now I have a fag!! Don't really know what to do...

Yeah, I'm the same Sweety - smoking far more. It's terrible - but I just think I need 'something' naughty to do... but then, perhaps substituing snacks for fags is defeating the purpose of all the CBT and TA? Oh god... lol. x

I've found myself smoking more rather than less since starting LL :( But I think it might be thru boredom more than anything... before when I was bored I'd have a snack.... now I have a fag!! Don't really know what to do...
Same here, thats why i want to give up even more..not sure what to do whether to wait til after ll or during....any advice will be appreciated!:D

OOh! Lots of smokers here!

I tried to quit smoking while doing LL, after about 4 stone I think - I didn;t feel I could do both until then.

THen had a REALLLLLY stressful flight/journey to America, and I caved. THen couldn't get back in to it.

I felt like Annaz devil - no vices. All nice and no vice makes BL a dull girl. SO my little devil won out. :D

ANd I am still smoking.

It is tough on LL, I found - but always worth a shot. Will give it another go myself in the future.

Good luck to you !!

Back