Body Magic Buddy - New Puppy

audfen

We have just got a new puppy he is due his final injection tomorrow then he can go out walking on lead i have a feeling it will take him a while to get used to lead hes a small dog so he will only be able for short walks at the start. Does anyone else walk their dog as part of body magic xx

I do!! Our puppy is 9 months old now and loves going out for long walks across the beach! We got him just before christmas and all the running around after him helped me lose 4lbs over 2 weeks! They are such a part of the family, I cannot imagine life without him now. They grow up so quickly though - we took pictures of him in the first couple of weeks and I can't believe how much he's changing! x

Awwww he sounds lovely is he small xx we had a pekenise he died in june at 13 years old i still cry over him i probably always will xx they become part of the family they are amazing xx

Awwww he sounds lovely is he small xx we had a pekenise he died in june at 13 years old i still cry over him i probably always will xx they become part of the family they are amazing xx
When my beloved cat died 3 years ago, she was 18. I still have a little cry sometimes when I look at photos of her. What kind of puppy have you got? My OH would love a dog, but we live in a small flat so don't really have the room for one :(. I'd love a Jack Russell but my OH would go for a Springer spaniel.

He's a terrier mix - mum was a Cairn/Jack russell cross and Dad was a westie! He has westie body and scruffy fur with a JR face! What breed is your little pup?
Ours was so funny when he went out for the first time, his little face as his feet touched the pavement was a picture. Up until that point we had just carried him around the village to get him use to traffic, people etc.
Losing a pet is horrible, it is like losing a family member :(

Toto is a mix to his mother is s pom and his dad is bichon friese he is so funny xx ill post a photovin a while xxx

He's a terrier mix - mum was a Cairn/Jack russell cross and Dad was a westie! He has westie body and scruffy fur with a JR face! What breed is your little pup?
Ours was so funny when he went out for the first time, his little face as his feet touched the pavement was a picture. Up until that point we had just carried him around the village to get him use to traffic, people etc.
Losing a pet is horrible, it is like losing a family member :(

He sounds adorable bless him.

I'd love a dog but we can't make the commitment at the moment and can't afford the extra costs when going on holiday ect. :( maybe in a few years

Most of my body magic is dog walking :) I love it, over 2hrs every day.......I also walk the dog of the family I work for too, really missing walking him while I'm off over the summer hols. We have a border terrier cross who will be 2 in November. Without walking him every day my body magic would be practically none existent lol.

Pics of our body magic buddies would be good ;)

Ah hes a cutie xx hes a good little guy xx i miss our pekenise so much i had him 13 years he was axwonderful dog ill never forget him he will always be special to me xx
Toto will be able to go for his first walk tomorrow after his last injection we might take him to the park if weather is nice tomo xxx

They are both so cute.
Most of the time I like dogs better than people, they wag their tails and not their tongues. My 6 keep me busy.

My sis breeds designer dogs . Cavapoos and Sharpadors and when we move back to the U.K. I am having one of the Cavapoos.

fillymum said:
They are both so cute.
Most of the time I like dogs better than people, they wag their tails and not their tongues. My 6 keep me busy.

My sis breeds designer dogs . Cavapoos and Sharpadors and when we move back to the U.K. I am having one of the Cavapoos.
Designer dogs are beautiful a man near us has a cavachon she is beautiful xx Toto is half pom half bichon friese they call pomachon someone was telling me xx

I walk my pup for body magic :) if your little one is nervous try taking her in the car to somewhere quiet and walking there first. We found our little one would just whine to come home if he could smell the way there!!! But if he had no hope of finding his way back he seemed to accept that he was stuck with walking!!!! He still hates cars whiz zing past though.

This is him at 10 weeks and as he is right this second :) he's a lot bigger now at 18weeks but I can't get him to sit still for a pic anymore lol so the recent ones are all of him sleeping lol

Attachments

• image-3271150425.jpg
    image-3271150425.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 62
  • image-3334175103.jpg
    image-3334175103.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 73
Legomom said:
I walk my pup for body magic :) if your little one is nervous try taking her in the car to somewhere quiet and walking there first. We found our little one would just whine to come home if he could smell the way there!!! But if he had no hope of finding his way back he seemed to accept that he was stuck with walking!!!! He still hates cars whiz zing past though.

This is him at 10 weeks and as he is right this second :) he's a lot bigger now at 18weeks but I can't get him to sit still for a pic anymore lol so the recent ones are all of him sleeping lol

He is so cute. Thanks a million for that advice its a great idea to bring him away from house to go for walk. I have been just carrying him and walking around the path from our gate to our front door and he seems nervous of the cars going past outside the gate. He spent his first 10 weeks on a farm so he would not be used to the sound of road traffic xx
Does your little one walk far now xxx

I've got a rescue dog,we walk hour a day when I'm at work and up to 2hrs at the weekend,you wonder what you did before you got one .

IMG_8693.jpg

Back