Body Magic? Help please :)

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
Hi guys!

Now that I have my stone award and a summer off from university I wanted to give Body Magic a go but I don't actually know anything about it. I have just seen people with the awards.

Can anyone fill me in? :eek:

Body magic awards are given if you do additional exercise to your normal routine for certain periods. Here you go....

Bronze award = To achieve your bronze Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 45 minutes of activity each week (over at least 3 days) maintained for 4 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 5 minutes or more counts.

Silver = To achieve your silver Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 90 minutes of activity each week (over at least 3 days) maintained for 4 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 15 minutes or more counts.

Gold = To achieve your gold Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 150 minutes of activity each week (over at least 5 days) maintained for 8 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 15 minutes or more counts.

Platinum =
You'll need to complete 2 consecutive Gold Body Magic awards to achieve the Platinum award (so exercise sustained for 32 weeks!)

The exercise can be anything, but you shouldn't really count things you have always done- it should be additional exercise to your routine

Hope this helps

xx

Back