1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Body Magic? Help please :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_emmajane, 1 July 2009 Social URL.

1. miss_emmajane

miss_emmajane Well-Known Member

Hi guys!

Now that I have my stone award and a summer off from university I wanted to give Body Magic a go but I don't actually know anything about it. I have just seen people with the awards.

Can anyone fill me in? :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. cocktailprincess

cocktailprincess Still rockin' it

Body magic awards are given if you do additional exercise to your normal routine for certain periods. Here you go....

Bronze award = To achieve your bronze Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 45 minutes of activity each week (over at least 3 days) maintained for 4 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 5 minutes or more counts.

Silver = To achieve your silver Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 90 minutes of activity each week (over at least 3 days) maintained for 4 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 15 minutes or more counts.

Gold = To achieve your gold Body Magic award, you’ll need to record 150 minutes of activity each week (over at least 5 days) maintained for 8 weeks. Every activity that you enjoy for 15 minutes or more counts.

Platinum =
    You'll need to complete 2 consecutive Gold Body Magic awards to achieve the Platinum award (so exercise sustained for 32 weeks!)

The exercise can be anything, but you shouldn't really count things you have always done- it should be additional exercise to your routine

Hope this helps

xx