Body magic - what have you done today?

one hour walking the dog, but he was walking me today so felt more like two hours lol

julie

Hmm, would alot of house work count? Hehe

i've cycled in & about to cycle home from work :)
will be doing the same tomorrow (hopefully) then a friend from my sw class are going to do an hour of badminton on sunday :) roughly working out an hour of body magic everyday for a 4 day period, not bad!:)

Just need a big kick up my a@@e to get going on the exercise......

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Just been for a fast walk and now kids want to do the same with me before they go school in the morning. So going out at 7 with son , starts school @ 8 then back for daughter, who starts at 9, for another walk ...... Knackered thinking about it

I did 30 minutes on the crosstrainer this morning and 100 crunches (I did do my run yesterday) Sunday is usually my rest day but I don't think I'll have time to do anything on Sunday so thought I'd do it today instead

Skipped 7am walk as started raining here but by 8am I was out with 10yr old daughter for a 20 min walk. She did well almost 2km !!

Love the " dancing around like an idiot" !! But like u say.....it all adds up ;)

Well both kids up and out for separate walks with me this morning....17 mins & 19 mins !!! Well done to them for wanting to do that before going to school.
I am laughing to myself though coz daughter is complaining of sore bum cheeks when she sits down ....haha bless her!!
Off to school then back for the "housework" workout :)

Love the " dancing around like an idiot" !! But like u say.....it all adds up ;)

It does, think I might try a bit of dancing around like an idiot everyday ;)

Not doing as much today as I'm out with friends, but will be doing my 30 minute run with the club later (5 min running, 2 min walking)

Disappeared for abit ......but took a good walk Friday gone ! Am trying to aim for a walk every morning as soon as I get kids to school ;) here's hoping to it as I'm now a bit lighter ! BRING ON THE WEIGHT KICK START

Back