Body Magic

Mrs_H

Evening everyone!

I have been filling out my body magic records to help me get motivated to exercise. Just wondering if I give them to my SW leader. More importantly, is there a sticker?!

There is def a sticker you can give them to your c for your award my c never looked t them jut took my word but go get your sticker you deserve it!! Cx

Thanks! I'm a sucker for a sticker! I've always been a bit lazy about exercise so using this as my chance to get moving. I like looking back at the body magic forms & seeing what I've done :)

Body magic questions

do you hand them in weekly or at the end of the month? Also do you have to go Bronze, silver, gold or can you go straight to silver?

I also am a sucker for stickers

xx

Have to start with bronze. Get them all, its 4 extra stickers!! Depends on your group - some may be to consultant, in our group I look after body magic stuff.

You have to do all of them. It slowly leads you up to making exercise a regular part of your life, not just a tool to lose weight.

I'm on my fourth week of doing Body Magic (aiming for my Bronze Award). I've been doing walking, swimming and playing on the Wii in order to up my Body Magic.

I haven't handed any of them to my C yet, as I always tend to forget lol. Do you think it'd be ok to hand all 4 in at once, at my next Weigh In on Tuesday? xx

Back