Body Magic

I swim, and do the Claire from DVD.

I hate being sweaty in front of people!!!

I started off mainly walking, then I got a stepper but noticed it gave me pains in my knees. Now I have a wii fit which I used a lot and got my bronze, silver and gold body magic awards. But I've been very slack of late and really need to get some motivation and start using it regularly again.
I've also gone cycling, swimming and used gardening as a form of exercise.

I've just started again, and I'm using my dusted off dvds! Yogalates for when I want something non sweaty, and Rosemary Conleys slim and salsacise. I have a pack of Oz aerobic ones, and I seem to remember the bellydancing one was good! You ached all round your hips and waist next day!

Hi

I started playing badminton and have iscovered I LOVE it. It is no longer to do with losing weight- I go out of sheer fun.

I am going to join a 'legs, bums and tums' class this week as need to tone up and am working towards my silver.

Have also considered salsa classes but have yet to work up the courage
x

i am back at the exercise after a period of being too lazy:( i am alternating between the wii fit and the gym. Once i go to the gym, i really enjoy being there. Time at the moment though is an issue as myself and oh are both mature students and we have two children, my exams are around the corner and i am trying to juggle it all, but i have promised myself that i will make an effort and get up and go to the gym early 3 mornings this week. Today i am going to a half an hour on the wii fitt in between revising and getting the children ready to go back to school tomorrow after the easter hols.

I bought a £230 bike,.... 3 weeks ago!!! been on it once....(i have been on away one week of that!) so now the sun is shining i have no excuse!!! Got my gear on so here i come!!! lol

I bought a £230 bike,.... 3 weeks ago!!! been on it once....(i have been on away one week of that!) so now the sun is shining i have no excuse!!! Got my gear on so here i come!!! lol

I bought a bike in the summer of 2007 and it's been used twice lol paid less than you tho!!

I go on the wiifit, but find it a bit dull and lack motivation to get it out!

whoo hoo! just got back. Went on 'map my run' and it says i done 10 miles. so pat on the back for me!!!

i found the wii fit bit dull too... found proper excerise more energictic. (spelling!!) but wat ever you fancy!!

I go to the gym and doing the recumbent bike and also the treadmill - started out barely running a mile - now run 3 miles each time - has taken me about a year to work up to this. Walking on the treadmill is really good exercise too.

Back