body monitering scales

Sukie.... Sukie ( always go to write Suckie Suckie )

MOVING ON.....................
Did u get ur posh scales, love? We are all waiting to jump on them after you!!!!!

Woofy X

Sukie.... Sukie ( always go to write Suckie Suckie )

MOVING ON.....................
Did u get ur posh scales, love? We are all waiting to jump on them after you!!!!!

Woofy X
lol hi woofie, yep have had a go last night , shouldnt have really right after eating but was dying to have a try. redid it this morning and got the following
weight ;168 (weighs 4lb heavier than my old ones but thats no big deal)
bmi 28.1
body fat ; 32.4 %
body water 49.5%
muscle mass 32.2% (dont know if thats good or bad)
viscerial fat ( bad stuff around your organs) 9 (healthy is 1 -12)
base metabolic rate 1515
so there you have it lets see how it progresses , it comes with soft ware and a memory stick so you take youre details from the scale and upload them onto the computer so you get a graph / track of youre progress , sp pretty pleased with them xx

Last edited:
Hi went to Lloyds this morning to get body monitor thing. They told me that it was £13.99 and not £6.99. Only £6.99 on internet but you have to pay P&P of £4! But there was an offer in Lloyds where you can buy 2 items for £20. So i bought digital scales which looks at body fat too normally £25.99 and a room ioniser normally £27.99 and got both for £20!!

Ps anyone who remembers my 1st day of food yesterday was delicious!! In fact dreamt about it all last nite :)
x

congrats minimay :0) its great isnt it ???enjoy hunnie xx

minimay, its so good to eat again... glad u had a lovely munch..

Sukie... Did it come with a book? Mine did but ive lost it and have no idea what it all means...

Woofy X

Sukiesue/woof
Its so great to munch, im even loving just munching on lettuce leaves!! Just hope i still lose weight doing this. x

minimay, its so good to eat again... glad u had a lovely munch..

Sukie... Did it come with a book? Mine did but ive lost it and have no idea what it all means...

Woofy X
theres an online manual tried copy and pasting it but it isnt having a go :0)

Can you link to it? xx

Hi went to Lloyds this morning to get body monitor thing. They told me that it was £13.99 and not £6.99. Only £6.99 on internet but you have to pay P&P of £4!

Cheeky beggers because I have checked my receipt and it definately was £6.99 bought instore last weekend:mad:

Ebay Item number: 140293435488
£9.99 p&p £8.99

Ive these 1`s. cheaper than in the shops. I love Ebay

Woofy X

Thanks for finding these Woofy. After mulling it over for a few days, I have ordered a pair and can't wait to get them. I have sold lots more of my clothes that are too big for me, so spending a little of that cash. :D Looking forward to seeing the body fat number reduce over the weeks!

ooo the cauli rice was the best with my curry last night xxx

Glad you enjoyed the cauli rice! I have been told you can do it with white cabbage also, but not tried it yet. I also thought about trying it with swede and turnip. Going to experiment this week.

Back