Body part swap shop

nexangelus

Carpe diem, baby!
I've had this idea for some time. Women and some men have parts of their bodies that they hate or dislike or wish they could swap for someone else's...I was talking to another fit bod in the gym the other day and even we have our parts...she likes my legs I like her tummy...hey, if we swapped, then...man it would look a right mess in reality...but what if you could do it...and it looked okay? And it wouldn't be a botched up plastic surgery thing and no surgery was necessary (one can but dream I suppose)

I'd like to swap my silly stretch marked and saggy lower tummy for an abbed up and flat one (am working on it in the gym but man it is stubborn and man do I have to lose some more fat cells in order to get it defined!!!) It looks fine when I stretch up to the ceiling...Am happy with most other things now...oh maybe my nose could do with streamlining too...and my butt needs to tone up another inch or so...heh!

hhhhmmmmmmmm

i wouldnt swap any of me with anyone :happy036:

i like me just the way i am :party0048: ...unique just like everyone else ;)

Not necessarily swap, but if you could change one part...what is your most disliked part, if you have one, if you don't, lucky you?!

I would like to swap my short hardworking vein-y hands for elegant long fingers and strong nails no matter how much care i take of the nails they break at a certain lenght........but thats all i'lle admit to wanting to change........Ava

Not necessarily swap, but if you could change one part...what is your most disliked part, if you have one, if you don't, lucky you?!

i like all of me....what i am makes me who i am :bliss:

i like my squidgy belly and my stretch marks that look like a map of the world...and my jiggly bum and my strange feet :8855:

lol :D

Of course, you're right in one sense totty, but however optimistic I was (hey I love me for who I am too and so does my beau, blah blah blah) thinking as you do, there are still bits I am unhappy with, or know I can change or improve upon...

the only thing i love to improve on is my fitness level :whacky068:

i like to vary my types of exercise and feel the muscle ache :happy036:

the only thing i love to improve on is my fitness level :whacky068:

i like to vary my types of exercise and feel the muscle ache :happy036:

Snap and that in turn reshapes my body, even more whoo!

Nice to see someone so confident...way to go!!!

Snap and that in turn reshapes my body, even more whoo!

Nice to see someone so confident...way to go!!!

:girlpower: its a great circle....and the feeling you get from coming out the gym after such a work out is like a high...well i think anyway :D

No, you're so right...nothing beats endorphins raging through the body...

I'm with you on that one, I feel great after training.

I hate my flabby belly, fat thighs and bingo wing arms

Back