body pump

I used to do one and quite enjoyed it. I found the first couple really hard work, but could feel my fitness improving each week I went so would recommend!

I do body pump & last week I started a body combat class too - where I go body combat is done as the class before body pump so I am going to one after the other - I certainly feel tighter but I have to say that after my first body pump class my legs hurt so much the next day that sitting on the loo was such an effort!!

I go to body pump too, like Julie had trouble with the loo after it lol until the Fri! (my class is a mon night)

You definitely get used to it though, i know Ive been doing something the next day but able to go about day to day life fine, whereas after 1st week felt like i had been hit by a bus lol

Mine is always a bit different every week as well which I like

What is body pump? What type of exercises? Be dead interested to know!

From my class description on timetable "a non impact class which strengthens, conditions and tones the body using barbells and dumbells"

You do different exercises with handweights/bars. She will also get us to use a step or exercise ball and sometimes a band.

There is a lot of looks fly about my class as in is she serious! Though they are all skinny minnys that go except me so I figure it must work

I started going in the new year and love it. I always have to use the lightest weights at the moment though, but my OH says he thinks I'm looking more toned. (I can't see it - but then, I never can!)

Back