• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

body pump

Lumps

S: 12st0.5lb C: 12st0.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I used to do one and quite enjoyed it. I found the first couple really hard work, but could feel my fitness improving each week I went so would recommend!

julie19

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
I do body pump & last week I started a body combat class too - where I go body combat is done as the class before body pump so I am going to one after the other - I certainly feel tighter but I have to say that after my first body pump class my legs hurt so much the next day that sitting on the loo was such an effort!!

S: 18st7lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st9.5lb(30.69%)
I go to body pump too, like Julie had trouble with the loo after it lol until the Fri! (my class is a mon night)

You definitely get used to it though, i know Ive been doing something the next day but able to go about day to day life fine, whereas after 1st week felt like i had been hit by a bus lol

Mine is always a bit different every week as well which I like

S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
What is body pump? What type of exercises? Be dead interested to know!

S: 18st7lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 5st9.5lb(30.69%)
From my class description on timetable "a non impact class which strengthens, conditions and tones the body using barbells and dumbells"

You do different exercises with handweights/bars. She will also get us to use a step or exercise ball and sometimes a band.

There is a lot of looks fly about my class as in is she serious! Though they are all skinny minnys that go except me so I figure it must work

Lucky7

Gold Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I started going in the new year and love it. I always have to use the lightest weights at the moment though, but my OH says he thinks I'm looking more toned. (I can't see it - but then, I never can!)