Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Body pumpers...

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by gina_b, 29 September 2011 Social URL.

1. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    hey all....

quick questions..

during tricep track using the, my arms shake really bad, the weight isnt easy nor is it too heavy i cant keep up, just wondering why my arms shake so much!

this ones cringey now... :eek:
    anyone else make grunty noises during a heavier weighted track? i do some very unlady like grunts during the bicep track. please say others do this hah! :8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MartinD

MartinD Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(18.53%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi there

Im not a grunter. More exasperated and breathless. anyway if you grunt you wont be clenching your jaw - bad cos it invokes stress and stress creates cortisol the naughty hormone for fat storing. Id grunt away if I were you...

For your tricep, possible nerve issues. My pilates teacher takes us thru nerve as well as muscle stretches - they seems simple and dont really stretch as such but help glide along their tunnel. Check youtube for medial, ulnar and radial nerve stretches like this -

Nerve Stretch Routine 1 - Kinetic Health - YouTube!

or

Nerve Flossing and Stretching for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - YouTube

4. gina_b

gina_b Les Mills Fitness Freak

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    herbalife
    ah thats good about the jaw then! i dont like standing near people incase they hear me, im very concous about it....

as for the trapped nerve, its happening every time, it dosent happen though if i lower my weights but to do that i have to make them below the warmup weight :S

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.