BODY WRAP PART DEUX

Hi,

Some of you might know that 10 days ago I went for a universal countour body wrap...

I lost 6.5inches after my first treatment (not that good as the guarantee 6 inches on your first visit or your money back - so it must be pretty safe bet that you loss at least 6 inches!) The thing I liked the most about the treatment was how my skin felt after it - I really think it helped my tummy not to look so jelly like and deffo think it made a big difference to the appearance and feel of the skin on my legs.

You are meant to get the treatment for 3 times - 7 to 10 days about. I decided to continue with it and do the 3 sessions so today is 10 days from the last one so I headed back today.

I wasnt expecting much of a loss because i think you loose most of the inches on the first visit. Anyway please as punch that I lost another 5.75 inches from the last time.

So thats over 12 inches in 10 days - pretty amazing eh - I am going for my 3rd session next Tuesday - so hopefully it goes well too.

I am very sore in my chest, arms and tummy from my first session with my personal trainer yesterday! I was meant to go to the gym today but I forgot I had my body wrap booked.

I cant believe how much fricking effort I am putting into this - I shock myself - to think I had zero effort into looking after myself now im like full boot - a woman on a mission!

I have set myself a goal to be at goal for 31st August - so by hook or by crook! I deffo want to be there!

Gym tomorrow morning for me then!

Julz
xox

o lala ...what a fab result....can't wait or my birthday now!!! whoop whoop!! def having these wraps!
Never mind about the gym.. you lost more inches today and you will deffo make up for it tomorrow.... i am sure!!
You are soo motivated at the min hun... your auroa oooosssessss determination and success xxx

ooh sounds great, can you send a link to type of wrap you had done?? thanks

bet you look great, where are the wedding piccies!?!?!?

share share ;)

Thats fab hun. I said a few months ago I was going to have one of those wraps, but I didn't get round to it. I'm going to Florida the beginning of November....I think October is going to be 'wrap' month ( and I don't mean the kind of wraps you get from Chiquitos )!!

I'm so pleased for you hun.

I see no reason why guys couldn't do it... I'll go see if I can find anything out...

Yup, several sites say that men have this done :)

Universal Contour Wrap | UCW Shop

of course blokes can do it, no probs.
I was after some little ones to wrap around my bits to see if it will reduce the size, but they dont do em.

what is this wrap thing then? how much is it? where can you get it done? how is it done? and where do u lose the inches from?x

Wow, you really are on a mission hunni! You are doing fab!

That wrap sounds amazing... definitely going on my "weight loss treats" list for later on!

You have inspired me to start going to the gym again hun! I had to stop going in April because my back went into spasm (ouch! :() and have just been lazy since then. But I have been on Monday and Tuesday this week and am going back tomorrow! :D I have actually really got back into it again and am enjoying it.

So THANK YOU for the motivation! :D

Mx

what is this wrap thing then? how much is it? where can you get it done? how is it done? and where do u lose the inches from?x

link posted:rolleyes:

want one, want one, want one, want one, want one, want one, want one, want one NOW!!!:D
T x

hey!

You get wrapped up like a mummy in some clay stuff and bandages and then put this mad suit on you and lie back for an hour while it does its work... u can harldy move! Read all about it here and you can find what salons near u do it!

Universal Contour Wrap

They take measurements from your chest, waist, tummy, hips, thighs, knees, calfs, arms... so u get measured before and after. You will def loose inches they guarantee 6 - i have heard many stories of people who have lost 11 or more in one session. Its great for your skin - makes it feel soooo good!

They recommend 3 sessions - 7-10 days apart - they cost £40 each.

Wow, you really are on a mission hunni! You are doing fab!

That wrap sounds amazing... definitely going on my "weight loss treats" list for later on!

You have inspired me to start going to the gym again hun! I had to stop going in April because my back went into spasm (ouch! :() and have just been lazy since then. But I have been on Monday and Tuesday this week and am going back tomorrow! :D I have actually really got back into it again and am enjoying it.

So THANK YOU for the motivation! :D

Mx

WOW! Thank you for letting me know that I motivated you! lol how cool is that! :) Thats awesome - once u get to the gym u love it - and u wonder why on earth you didnt do it sooner! LT is so great cos the changes happen so quickly it just makes u want to do everything u can to get to where u want to be - cos u can see it is so close and that it will happen! Its great... good luck to u babe xoxoxo

want one, want one, want one, want one, want one, want one, want one, want one NOW!!!:D
T x

LOL! Get it get it get it!! Look forward to hearing how u goooo! xox

Back