BODY WRAP PART III

PART 3 OF THE BODY WRAP STORY....

3 weeks ago I started my body wrap sessions - you have 3 body wraps a week apart...

I am just home from my 3rd one and I am totally buzzin!!!!!!! Like major buzzzzzzzzzinnnn!!!!! lol :D

1st Body Wrap - Lost 6.5 inches
2nd Body Wrap - Lost 6 inches
3rd Body Wrap - Lost 8.5 inches!!!!!!!

THATS A TOTAL OF 21 INCHES LOST IN 3 WEEKS!!!!!!

They measure lots of parts - the lady was so amazed at my results she had to remeasure me a couple of times cos she could hardly believe it!

She said she has never met anyone like me before! She is pregnant and she said to me she wants me to come when she has the baby so I can motivate her to loose weight! lol

So here are some of the areas I lost from - I didnt write them all down...

This is in 3 weeks... (in inches)

Upper Chest - 34.2 - 33.2
Bust - 38.2 - 37
Under Bust - 33.3 - 32
Rib Cage - 32 - 27.6
Waist - 29 - 26.4
Tummy - 35.3 - 33.3
Bum - 36.4 - 34.2
Hips - 36 - 35.2
Thigh - 22 - 20.7
Mid Thigh - 19.7 - 19
Bicep - 13 - 12.2

ALSO MAJOR MAJOR BONUS - I dont get weighed in until tomorrow - but I weighed a WHOLE 5 POUNDS LIGHTER on the scales today at the beauticians than I did last Tuesday!!!!!

So I need to loose 4 pounds tomorrow in chemist scales to hit the 3 stones off mark! So feeling pretty good about doing that now! :)

This inch loss is due mostly to LT and exercise in the gym and the body wrap has helped a little - the main reason I do the body wrap is cos I want to ensure my skin keeps good.

I think I will go for a body wrap once I get to goal just for a final one!

Im a very happy lady today just incase you didnt know that! :)

xox

wow julz thats bloody fantastic isn't it?? 21 inches!!! how mental is that!!!!!! i think i might just invest in them myself! xx made up for ya hun xx

WOOOOOO WEEEEEEE MELT CITY!!!!!
You are amazing!!!! you should be buzzing all the way to the finish line on this one hun!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for your weigh in results ...and to have my ass well and truley whooped... You have worked sooo hard you truely deserve it huni xxxxxx

bloody amazing, are those measurements from the very first session or taken at each visit?

I bet you are a real skinny mini now! you can start to go shopping soon! so come on, post your dreamboard of stuff you are planning to buy for your new wardrobe!! we wanna see it!

best start finding someone to make that wonder woman costume for you!

well done julz. :D:D

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

for a great lady....who deserves everything :D YouTube - Don't Stop Me Now - McFly

Im dancing like a mad dancing thing!!! lol Thanks! :) xox

wow julz thats bloody fantastic isn't it?? 21 inches!!! how mental is that!!!!!! i think i might just invest in them myself! xx made up for ya hun xx

AWESOME ISNT IT?! LOL! Im over the moon! :) xox

WOOOOOO WEEEEEEE MELT CITY!!!!!
You are amazing!!!! you should be buzzing all the way to the finish line on this one hun!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for your weigh in results ...and to have my ass well and truley whooped... You have worked sooo hard you truely deserve it huni xxxxxx

Oh nic! Thanks babe - u are one in a million! xox

OMG that is amazing. Going to get me some of them body wraps!!!

:) Def a great wee treat! :) xox

bloody amazing, are those measurements from the very first session or taken at each visit?

I bet you are a real skinny mini now! you can start to go shopping soon! so come on, post your dreamboard of stuff you are planning to buy for your new wardrobe!! we wanna see it!

best start finding someone to make that wonder woman costume for you!

well done julz. :D:D

The first measurement is my first measurement and the last one is my last one! Basically it is before and after.

LOL! Oh ms blonde you made me laugh at the wonder woman comment! But I still got alot of upper body toning and leg toning to do before I can have arms and legs like wonder woman... hopefully I will aim for the wonder woman picture to be taken for my birthday on 30th November 2008 - for my birthday present to myself! :)

Lynda-Carter---Wonder-Woman-Photograph-C10101726.jpg

Thanks to everyone - you really make me smile! I love you all! xox

:sign0168:

Birthday present to yourself or off you King bee lol xxxx

Wow hun, that is fantastic. I bet you are floating on air at the moment. I'm going to have it done in October in time for my November holiday....especially after seeing your amazing results.

Keep us posted as to how long it lasts hun.

Well done again.xx

Hi!

Wow hun, that is fantastic. I bet you are floating on air at the moment. I'm going to have it done in October in time for my November holiday....especially after seeing your amazing results.

Keep us posted as to how long it lasts hun.

Well done again.xx

Thanks for your comments shaz! :)

I know that my results cannot be put down to just one thing - with LT, the gym, and the body wrap - all have contributed to the great inch losses.

I know that the body wrap is a temporary thing - but i dont intend to be puttin on any extra inches - so i dont yhink i will ever know how long it will last? lol - as the results of the body wrap fade - I will be loosing more inches from my continued weight loss and I just signed up for a year membership with the gym. So I want my inch loss to continue until I am toned!

Its all verey exciting and I would def recommend the body wrap as it is great for the skin and also a nice boost to see some inches drop off! :D

Hope u enjoy yours and see great results also!

luv julz
xx

Back