BOGOF - Sainsburys

nikkinack

One 100% day at a time!
Hello Ladies,

Not posted for a while, but just wanted to let you all know that at Sainsburys the tins of powder are £4.99 - buy one get one free, and the ready made shakes/smoothies are £1.00.

Looks like the offer is on for a few weeks - so stock up now:) I'm going to!

Take care:):D

Thanks for letting us know, I don't usually go to Sainsburys so would've been none the wiser, but will definitely be popping in!

Also while we are talking about offers.
Slightly more expensive than Sainsburys but the tins are 3 for 2 in Boots
Also the shakes are 2 for £2 in tesco

tesco offer has expired on ready made but tins are on special offer

I bought the powder at Tesco today and noticed that the offer is on through the 14th of this month.

I bought the powder at Tesco today and noticed that the offer is on through the 14th of this month.

I've just been up to Tesco to get some, but none left :cry:Only had caffe latte and vanilla, and I don't like those! Will have to pop back on Monday and hopefully they'll have had more in!

brought ready made shakes form my local sainsburys today... they still have the offer on tins £4.99 buy one get one free
ready made shakes £1
Bargains!

brought ready made shakes form my local sainsburys today... they still have the offer on tins £4.99 buy one get one free
ready made shakes £1
Bargains!

Cheers for that didn't realise this offer was still running, I don't shop in sainsburys usually.

my tesco havent got an offer on their ready made shakes

Stocked up at Sainsburys today as my Tesco still didn't have any in. The Sainsburys BOGOF offer ends tomorrow!!!

Tesco's by me has everything but my fave... Think I'll take a trip sainsburys later x x

Yeah you'd think Tesco would have been more prepared and really stocked up when they have such a good offer on! Really annoying as been up there twice now and they didn't have any :(

Does anybody know when the Tesco offer ends?

Ideal cheers Lyndzi! Hope my tesco will get some more stock in then lol! May go and have a moan hehehe!

Back