BOKWA ** NEW CRAZE**1000 calories per hr!!!

VVertigan83

BOKWA ** NEW CRAZE**

Hi all was just wondering if anyone here has tried BOKWA im off to my first class this afternoon im really looking forward to it! :D its ment to burn 1000 calories per hr!! wow WI next week should be a good one :D

my friend is a level 2 bokwa instreuctor :D

I'd like to hear a bit more about it please? :)

Hi there if your on Facebook type in Bokwa in the search bar there is a page anx a lot of people advertising in different areas also try gumtree strange I know but I found zumba on there in my area, if you want to see a video if Bokwa look on you tube it was great fun and was a great workbook def take a bottle of water and a towel! I'm going again in we'd I'm a little stiff but not sore have a look for it x

It's very similar to zumba check it out on YouTube music is similarand movements/ dances are too buy I believe it originates from Africa tribal dances very enjoyable I'm lucky to have a lady who teaches zumba and Bokwa close by so I can do both as the Bokwa is new first class was last weekend there is only 2 a wk at the moment so I make it up with zumba I've heard so many weight loss success stories of people who did zumba it must be good I lost 2 lbs this week aiming for another 2.5 this week and I will have reached my 1 st stone YAY!!! :D

oh I am so jealous, Bokwa looks like loads of fun but there's no classes near me. Scarborough is usually about 3 years behind the times! We only got Zumba last year!

Once I am able to do more than 12 minutes of zumba, I might look into this! Good to know you enjoyed it :)

Back