Bolero and Hannata's challenge thread 3:3

If I don't gain any weight today, I'll be on track for a massive 4.4lb loss this week. :)

Hadn't done great over the past few weeks, little bit on little bit off etc. totm reared its long & heavy head for the past 3 weeks, as well as some other drama in my life i wasn't really posting a lot on here.

I'm now on anti depressants and getting therapy for my autism/anxiety, so things are on the up. Also a positive benefit of my anti depressants is a real decrease in appetite. I can see why anoerexia is on the list of risks/contraindications :/

Can't really see you gaining today...not knowing your diet. You're doing brilliantly this week Han! Glad things are going better for you now, and it is inspiring see you doing so well on your diet. :) Very excited to hear what the final figure for the week is tomorrow. :) xx

I'm on a mission for a loss next week...can't be getting left behind here. :p Quite pleased today, though, as I was looking in my diary earlier, and on new years week I was exactly 2-stone heavier than I am now. Can't complain at that, really. If I can get to goal by 2014, I'll be more than happy.

Back