Bolero and Hannata's challenge thread 3:3

hannata

I can haz cake?
Simon (aka Bolero982) and I, have decided to start a 2012 challenge. We're both doing two different diets (ww and sw), but we are both wemitts, so it really belongs in here.

We both found out recently that we both need to lose about 2lbs a week to get near our targets for Christmas 2012. So we've decided to take each other on as a bit of competition :p

Starting weigh in - 49 weigh ins remaining

Bolero982 0 of 87.5lbs - 1.78lbs a week

Hannata 0 of 98lbs - 2lbs a week

Week 1 weigh in - 48 weigh ins remaining

Bolero982 - 3 of 87.5lbs - 1.76 lbs a week

Hannata - 3 of 98lbs - 1.97 lbs a week

--

Feel free to join in if you are a weemitt, and want to lose 2lbs a week, the more competition the better! =P xx

I fear as the female of this pair I may have a challenge ahead... but competition always brings out the best in me so I'm giving it a good crack!! ;D

Last edited:
I'm ridiculous though, when I go to the gym, if i'm sitting beside someone on a rowing machine i HAVE to be doing a higher rep than they are... or else it will send me bonkers... i must have some kind of weird obsession with being incompetent =P

I was the one that set this idea up, and nagged bolero into joining me =P To be honest i'll be more than happy if I can lose 1 a week, I'm just doing it for the challenge, and hopefully helping egg along Simon too :) Even if he does whoop my ass I won't mind because hes gotten to be a right good wee friend and I want to see him succeed :)

Had a bad-ish weekend this week.... dunno what it is but I have iron fist will during the week and it all goes to pot at the weekend. Started off well on friday and wasnt looking for anything to eat, saturday was ok, then sunday went completely downhill, with a pizza and 2 bags of sweets =(

Seems like i'm stsing at the moment so I'm hoping to lose something by wednesday evening. Kinda liking a weigh in a bit later in the week (when i was with ww i did tue night weigh ins) as it gives me some more time to recover from the weekend lol :p

I must admit my weekend was a bit rough...my dad's birthday tomorrow, so we had a curry night for him on Saturday to celebrate. I went a bit silly and had 109 pp worth of food and drink. Seems to have worked out alright though, as my scales are showing a 2.5lb loss as of this morning...so I'm hoping for something along those lines come Thursday's weigh in.

Stick with it Han...you'll get there and beat me. :p :)

Good luck Han. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Know you'll get there. :)

I'd be happy if my stomach would calm down. Not giving details as it's way tmi, but it's my own fault for eating too much veg this past weekend. :p Craving meat a bit now, so I may have to break my fast tonight and have a burger.

ohh naughty! lol.. Yeah I do find eating a lot of veg would upset my tummy, as odd as that sounds =P

I'm not looking forward to weigh in tonight as I had some cake today...... d'oh. Not outside of my quota but i normally try to stick to the same kind of foods on weigh in day =P

I didn't lose anything this week, but i'm ok with that. I've been eating healthy food and its done nothing but repeat on me (acid reflux), so on sunday I gave up and had a big fat pizza with about a block of cheese on it, and 2 bags of sweets
=(

Week 2 weigh in - 47 weigh ins remaining

Bolero982 - 5 of 87.5lbs - 1.75 lbs a week

Hannata - 3 of 98lbs - 2.02 lbs a week

I know what you mean, Han. I want this so bad myself, but life seems to have other ideas...and puts stress on me, knowing full well that my answer to stress is to eat and drink.
I really need to be able to see a meaningful future for myself after I loose the weight to be able to motivate myself, but as things are I see more life at home in my parents house...so I really can't motivate myself. :(

STS this week, which I suppose is better than a gain.

Love the title of the thread! Made me chuckle :) it sounds like a great idea for you both to motivate each other! 2lb is also a reasonable amount to lose each week - all I can say is good luck to you both :D

Back