BonBonJovi's Veggie Bikini Body Diary

Ended up still hungry and craving cheesy carbs last night so I made yesterday a green day and had another bowl of pasta with a sauce made from a half tub of Low Low cheese (HEA) and some extra light cream cheese (2.5), along with a wholemeal roll (HEB) sprinkled with garlic granules and Frylight and grilled to make some makeshift garlic bread. Didn't eat any other snacks or anything though, so although I was a bit low on the superfree, I was still under my syns.

I'm going out for lunch with my boyfriend today. I dont know where we're going, which is a bit of a worry, but I'll try to keep on plan as much as possible and save my HEs and flexisyn if needed.

Sat 14th Feb
B: Coffee, FF Greek Yoghurt, Apple, Cinnamon
L: Don't know!
D: Depends on lunch, but it will be either Saag Aloo or Soup
S: Melon, Apples, FF Yoghurt, any remaining HEs.

Yesterday we ended up just going to a bar for some Mexican nibbles: all VERY calorific, so I stuck to a small portion and didn't have any dinner (just a couple of ff yoghurts). Back to being extra good today!

Sun 15th Feb
B: Coffee w SS milk (HEA)
L: Baked Potato, Extra Light Cream Cheese (5), griddled courgettes, lettuce, tomato, ff balsamic dressing
D: Tandoori quorn, lettuce, cucumber, ff yoghurt, rice
S: Apples, FF Yoghurt, Alpro Soya Chocolate Dessert (5.5)

My back is really playing up today, so there'll be no Body Magic for me today. My driving theory test is tomorrow, so the most important thing is to make sure I can actually go (and stay away from stress snacking while I study today!).

Just going to pop tomorrow's diary down as well, because I'm going to be quite busy (theory test, taking cat to vet, quite a bit of work on) so at least I know that it's done and I have no excuses to forget it!

Mon 16th Feb
B: Oatso Simple (HEB), Apple, Cinnamon, Coffee (HEA)
L: L/O Tandoori Quorn Salad
D: Saag Aloo
S: Melon, Apples, FF Yoghurt. Alpro Soya Dessert (5.5)

I'm using the recipe that's in the Fakeaways book, which (I think) just uses various spices and garlic in yoghurt to make the marinade. It was so tasty I actually had a little more about an hour ago! Oh well, at least its free!

Well after having a really good day yesterday, I ruined it all by falling into a binge last night. I don't know what came over me, but for the first time in ages I felt like my old self (I have a history of eating disorders and compulsive overeating) and it wasn't nice. I've woken up with a "food hangover" today and it feels awful. I've drawn a line under it and have decided to do Extra Easy SP until weigh in, just to get me back on track.

I'm going to pop down my food plan for the nexrt three days, just to take any surprise out of the situation.

Tues 17th Feb
B: Scrambled Egg (P), Mushrooms (S), Tomatoes (S), Wholemeal Toast (HEB), Coffee w/ SS Milk (HEA)
L: Carrot & Cumin Soup (S), Quark (P), Frozen Berries (P)
D: Chickpea Curry (P), Salad (S)
S: Melon (S), Alpro Soya Chocolate Dessert (5.5), Wholemeal Toast (HEB), 2 x LC Cow Light (3)

Wed 18th Feb
B: Oatso Simple (HEB), Apple (S), Cinnamon, Coffee w/ SS Milk (HEA)
L: Carrot & Cumin Soup (S), "Chicken" Quorn (P), Salad (S)
D: Going to a friends for dinner, but will use my second HEB and syns to accomodate this.

Thurs 19th Feb
B: Scrambled Egg (P), Mushrooms (S), Tomatoes (S), Wholemeal Toast (HEB), Coffee w/ SS Milk (HEA)
L: Quorn Steak Strips (P), Peppers (S), Fajita spice (1), Salad (S)
D: Wholemeal Toast (HEB), Beans (P), Mushrooms (S)
S: Melon, Alpro Soya Chocolate Desert (5.5)

Looks good to me, I'm doing SP this week too. Hope you can stay on track.

I really need to try quorn steak strips and chicken bits, I tend to be stuck in my ways with the stuff I eat, love quorn mince, sasuages and southern fried *chicken* burgers but there are so many more products out there to try.

The quorn steak strips are really good. I like doing a "wrapless fajita" with steak strips, peppers, salad, ff greek yoghurt, salsa and my HEA of cheese on top. Its AMAZING. I'm not such a massive fan of the chicken pieces, but they're really nice in a stroganoff or marinaded over night.

The quorn steak strips are really good. I like doing a "wrapless fajita" with steak strips, peppers, salad, ff greek yoghurt, salsa and my HEA of cheese on top. Its AMAZING. I'm not such a massive fan of the chicken pieces, but they're really nice in a stroganoff or marinaded over night.

Not sure I'd eat them on their own, but I thought they might be alright in curries and things. Would you normally marinate the steak strips or are they ok as they are. Wrapless fajita sounds pretty good too, wrap up everything in a lettuce leaf or something.

So last night my friend was very nice and made a free lemon chicken dish with rice. Totally ruined it with wine and Christmas pudding and ice cream! Back on track today.

Thursday 19th Feb:
B: Half a melon (S), Scrambled egg (P), 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEB), Coffee
L: Carrot & Cumin Soup (S), Quark (P), Berries (S)
D: Quorn Steak Strips (P), Peppers (S), Salad (S), Jalapenos (S), "Nacho" Cheese Sauce (HEA), Fajita Spice (1)
S: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB), Alpro Soya Dessert (5.5)

Got my weigh in tonight, so despite last night's indiscretion I'm hoping for a wee loss. Might even go to the gym after weigh in tonight, since it's only across the road. Loving the extra HEB on SP; loving it in general actually. Much less hungry and I definitely feel like I've loss a bit of fat round my stomach.

Was devastated to weigh in yesterday and find that I'd GAINED 2.5LBS!!!! Raging was not even the word for it: I was almost in tears.

My consultant was shocked, as I've lost and regained the same 2/3lbs for the last six weeks. Another girl in the group said that she had been on our SW facebook group and numerous people had said they had gains doing SP, so I'm back on EE this week. If I don't have a substantial loss this week I might have to look for another way to lose weight.

I'm going to be scrutinising everything this week to make sure I am 100% on plan.

It's a friends birthday night out tonight, so I'm going to go out for a couple of drinks but not too many (don't really have the syns or want the hangover!). Have made sure I've got a snack for coming home tonight.

Friday 20th Feb
B: FF natural yoghurt, sweetner, blueberries, strawberries
L: SW Quiche
D: Wrapless fajita: Quorn steak strips, peppers, iceberg lettuce, jalapenos, fajita spice (1), Low Low Chilli Cheese (6), FF natural yoghurt
S: Coffee w/skimmed milk (HEA), 2 x Gin & Slimline Tonic (8), WW wholemeal pitta (HEB), ff cottage cheese, clementines

How upsetting, try to let it get to you and try again for next week. Have fun at your friends birthday night out.

Thanks love. I'm just getting back on it. Keeping a close eye on my HEs and syns and making sure I eat plenty of free food. A woman at group said she thought I might be being a bit strict with myself (causing the odd binge) so it's all about free food this week.

I had a great time at my friend's birthday. Limited myself to two G&Ts (slimline) and was so glad to have a HEB of pitta bread with cottage cheese when I got in! The weird thing is, at least three people asked me last night if I had lost weight!!! Haha, so typical.

Today I've got a ton of writing to do, shop stuff and a meeting, plus my other half is DJing tonight and we're going out for dinner beforehand. Lots of potential pitfalls but I'm going to do what I did yesterday and eat smart!

Sat 21st FEb
B: Activia FF Cherry Yoghurt, Strawberries, Blueberries, Coffee w/skimmed milk (HEA)
L: Leftover Wrapless Fajita, Lettuce, Cucumber, Natural Yoghurt, Jalapenos
D: Sushi place: Veggie sushi platter (3), Miso Soup (3), Edamame
S: 2 G&Ts (8), WW wholemeal pitta (HEB), Cottage Cheese, Clementines

Just had a day gutting the flat yesterday, lots of Body Magic! Made me quite carb hungry though, so I had a pasta day yesterday! Definitely the best thing about EE is the pasta!

Sun 22nd Feb
B: Coffee/s milk (HEA), WW wholemeal pitta (HEB), ff cottage cheese, cucumber, rocket, ff yoghurt
L: Nothing
D: Mac & Cheese with leeks and onion (9), rocket, balsamic dressing

Today I'm going to eat more regularly than yesterday (pasta fills me up so much though!). I had intended on going out to run some errands and arrange some meetings but the weather is appalling in Glasgow today!

Mon 23rd Feb
B: Coffee w/skimmed milk (HEA), ff yohurt, grapes, clementines
L: Pasta salad: pasta, red onion, cucumber, sweetcorn, peppers, ff natural yoghurt
D: Quorn tikka, salad, raita
S: WW w/m pitta (HEB), ff cottage cheese, grapes, Alpro Soya Dessert (5.5)

I don't actually know how I'm going to fit all that in to be honest!

Back