BonBonJovi's Veggie Bikini Body Diary

Ugh, I did so well on my birthday: yesterday and today have been a washout though.Not even any point in detailing the ins and outs of it: let's just say it was very bad and I'm drawing a line under it. I have another party tomorrow though, but I'm just going to have to exercise some serious restraint. I feel physically appalling for coming off plan: I cant believe I used to feel like this all the time!

3lbs is amazing! Well done! I'm right back on the wagon from tomorrow and will be giving Extra Easy SP a bash as a bit of a boost. Fingers crossed I'll get a decent loss!

Well the last couple of weeks have been a wash out. Keep losing and then putting back on so I'm exactly the same weight now as when I started! 4 weeks in!!! So I need to get refocussed and back wholly on plan. Everything has just been a bit crazy! Decided to do more Extra Easy days, as I find it easier to stick to.

Friday 6th Feb (EE)
B: Wholemeal roll (B), 2 LC Light Triangle (1/2 A), Lettuce, Tomato, Coffee with SS Milk (1/2 A)
L: SW Quiche, Rocket, Cucumber, Tomato, FF Dressing
D: SW Saag Aloo
S: Nutella to Go (12), FF Activia, Melon

Onwards and upwards!

Decided last night not to have the saag aloo I'd made (it was a bit late in the day once it was ready), so I just had some rocket, ff balsamic dressing and the rest of the SW quiche I'd made. I also had an Options Indulgence at 3 syns, bringing my total syns to 15 for the day.

Today my boyfriend and I are going out for lunch, which is a bit of a potential minefield: however I've decided to go out for sushi which means I can stay on plan.

Sat 7th 2015
B: 2 slice wholemeal bread (B), lettuce, 1 tbl Extra Light Mayo (1), egg, coffee with ss milk (1/2 A)
L: Yasai Udon Soup, Edamame, Cucumber Maki (all free)
D: Saag Aloo (if I'm hungry)/Carrot & Cumin Soup (if I'm not)
S: FF Yoghurt, Melon, Blueberries, Options Indulgence (3)

I have all of my meals planned out for next week, but as per usual I have a couple of social engagements: planning the food is usually fine for them, it's the booze that gets me!

Yesterday went well and I really enjoyed my Japanese lunch. I haven't really been too hungry today because I'm coming down hard with the cold. I'm a bit worried about the syns in my lockets and lemsips, but I really cannot do without them right now.

Sunday 8th Feb
B: Nothing
L: Nothing
D: Big Mac in a Bowl (HEA and 2 Syns)
S: Lockets (9), 2 Lemsips (1), Options Indulgence (3), Diet Coke, Blueberries

Going to have a roll and banana for my HEB and maybe some yoghurt later. Needless to say, there has been no Body Magic today!

Going to try and make the rest of the week Extra Easy SP just to guarantee a loss on Thursday. I promised myself I wouldn't get my hair cut and coloured until I lost half a stone, and the situation with my roots is starting to get a bit desparate!

Ended up not having my HEB yesterday as I was just too ill, subsisted on a banana and ff yoghurt. Still feeling really bloody awful today, but I'll be making a bit more of an effort to eat my HEB today.

Monday 9th Feb:
B: Coffee with SS milk (HEA)
L: Carrot & Cumin Soup
S: 2 Ryvita with Cottage Cheese & Cumcumber
D: Saag Aloo, Salad
S: Lockets (9), 2 Lemsips (1), FF Yogurt, Grapes, Blueberries

Only had half a packet of Lockets (4.5) and no lemsips today, so treated myself to a Caramel Highlights (2) and a splash of leftover SW Super Sauce on my salad tonight (1). Also realised I've not eaten any eggs today, so having two Alpen Light bars as a second HEB to out me on a Green Day.

Thanks love. I'm not going to lie, the ice cream has been calling my name with my throat being so sore. Pulled a bloody muscle in my back last night as well (I have lots of problems with my back) so I'm just not having much luck at the moment!

Tues 10th Feb (EE)
B: Coffee w Skimmed milk (HEA), Banana, Blueberries, FF Activia
L: Carrot & Cumin Soup, Wholemeal roll (HEB), Salad
D: SW BBQ Quorn (1.5), Sweet Potato Wedges, Corn on the Cob, XL Mayo (1)
S: Alpro Soya Chocolate Dessert (5.5), Cadbury's Highlights (2)

I had some really positive news from my physio yesterday, who said I can FINALLY start going back to the gym and yoga, so depending on how my pulled muscle pans out today I might actually get some Body Magic done today!

Yeah, it can be good for your back but you've got to be careful with it. I used to be at the level where I was going to take my yoga teaching diploma, but I've had so much surgery that I'll need to go right back to beginner level to make sure I don't overdo it. I don't want to sound pure trippy dippy hippy though, but my eating always gets so much better when I'm doing yoga because I feel more in tune with my body and stuff, so hopefully it will be good for my back and for the scales!

I find excercise and dieting go hand in hand for me as well. I think it is because it makes me feel more energised and if i am using up so much energy excersising i don't want to ruin it by eating rubbish lol x

Decided to forego my Alpro Dessert (5.5) and Highlights (2) in favour of a caramel biscuit (7). I also recalculated the syns for my BBQ Quorn (1) so my total syns came to 9.

Today I've got my "better" half working with me all day, so we started with a big brekkie and I've already made dinner for tonight. I'm on fire!

Wed 11th Feb (EE)
B: Coffee w/ skimmed milk (HEA), Scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, Quorn Sausage (0.5) and a small wholemeal roll (HEB) (absolutely STUFFED after this!)
L: Melon, Blueberries, Banana, FF Activia
D: SW Quiche, Lettuce, Cucumber, Tomato, FF Balsamic Dressing
S: Alpro Chocolate Dessert (5.5), Cherries

Was so incredibly busy yesterday that I didn't have time to post my diary. My diet was a bit shocking yesterday: nothing but three bananas and black coffee all day. Met a friend for dinner and used my healthy extras and syns on a goats cheese, beetroot and spinach burger with a dressed side salad and a couple of cheeky glasses of vino!

It was my weigh in yesterday as well: 3.5lbs off, which (considering I spent all week really ill and was convinced I'd gained) was great news. Aiming for my half stone award next week.

Today I am SO HUNGRY: probably from undereating and yesterday's wine, so I'm having a bit of a carb fest today.

Friday 13th Feb
B: Blueberries, FF Peach Activia, Coffee with SS Milk (HEA)
L: Huge plate of pasta with courgettes, peppers, aubergines and onions in a sauce made from Garlic & Herb Philly (4.5)
D: SW Quiche, Salad, Baked Potato, Extra Light Soft Cheese 50g (2.5)
S: Fizzy Water, Coffee, Melon, Alpro Chocolate Soya Dessert (5.5)

Back