Bones - yuk!!

fatpossum

Silver Member
:eek:

Hi Chaps,

Firstly let me be clear that I am not complaining I am merely pointing out something that is an issue for me and hoping that someone can offer some reassurance.

I have just about reached the end of Foundation having lost 3st + (waiting for Monday afternoon for final figure) and I am now wearing a size10 (bottom) and 12 (top) - be re-assured girls that the boobies do not stay gone forever; mine have perked up nicely, thank you very much :D!!

However, I still have some 'fat stores' around my upper thighs (which now measure 20") and around my waist (which now measures 29") I know this is not excessive fat but it could go to allow for a "more streamlined" me!

The problem is that these fat stores remain while my chest, and shoulders look emaciated. I am not exagerating - you can see my ribs at the front and my collar bones and shoulder bones protrude which looks quite yuk!! My daughter hates it!

I would really like to know two things:

1. Will this level out or do I have to get used to the scrawney look and
2. Why doesn't my body draw from the thighs and waist areas when there is clearly some there to spare?

Puzzled-though-happy-bony-Possum

p.s. I drink lots of water.

Yup - apparently that does happen - my LLC says that sometimes she thinks her clients look bit 'hollow' (not the exact words she used) before the end of management but that once they start maintaining, they level out and look healthy again.

Yep you do tend to balance out and your body does take time to adjust to it's new size, I am still at goal weight but my face looks more filled out than it did when I finished the diet but my legs are thinner!! Weird!

Icemoose,

How have you managed to maintain so successfully? I'd be grateful for some feedback about that - do the Cambridge people do a phased return to food like us LL chaps? And are you still on some packs or back to a full diet of 'normal' foods? And finally have you fluctuated at all - I've heard that the LL people zip up and down by about half a stone (that sounds terrifying to me at this stage - couldn't cope with gaining that much!).

Thanks in anticipation,

Possum

bizarre & frustrating isnt it! I still have quite a way to go but sitting down is actually quite uncomfortable! My bum bones feel very obvious (rest of bum very saggy like boobs!) but shoulders lithe; stomach still very fatty & wobbly. Shame you cant order your body to shift from "here" this week!!

Back