Bonjour Ladies!Back On TFR Tomorrow!

Tridi

Hey Everyone,

Some of you know me, most don't:) I've done pretty well on Lipotrim and then due to an illness and medication I was forced to stop TFR and then fell completely off the wagon. I have now decided to go back on it and lose the remaining 3 stone!

I will go and get the shakes later on today, so keep ur fingrs crossed for me, It will be soooo hard!

In case Summergurl reads this, how was it for u coming back?

Anyway well done all you and I am happy to b back in this forum!

XOX

Welcome back Tridi!! I remember you. Tanya (summergurl) is back on track and has nearly a stone off in her first two weeks! She was grand the first week & 1/2 then had a wobble, but didn't falter!
Scotsmist is a recent returnee to tfr, and I start again on the 2nd Oct. so you're not alone!
How did you do while off TFR? Did you regain any/much?

I regained 10 lbs in total, and I was off for over a month now!So it's not toooo bad, still tho I just finally want to get over and done with it. funnily enough i really do not have a problem with maintaing the waight but loosing it while eating is quiet hard. I even went to Weight watchers and the weight loss was just soooo slow (when u r used to losing around 4 lbs a week) so I just do not have the patience!

I really hope I gained my willpower back, Going on hols end of october and want to be at least 1,5 stone lighter when i go! So i have 5 weeks to get there which doesn't seem to be impossible! :)

So happy to be back on the forum as most of the other groups here on minimins are nothng like the LT one!!!The support here is enormous! Love it, the little LT family :)

Not too bad. I'm maintaining just over 2mths now and fluctuate 3-4lbs around my finishing weight of 10st 7lbs? Though I stayed steady the first 7-8wks or so- only wavering the last 2-3wks? Weird. Anyway, I don't lose while 'traditionally' dieting either, so am returning to tfr to try to get under the 10st mark in 3wks (only have 3wks shakes left & the pharmacy won't 'let' me back on tfr! LOL!), then I'll try to maintain that.
I really will need to get my head in gear before doing it though, as I've got used to eating again, so it'll be hard to go back to shakes & soups! Especially now its getting colder!

Good luck with getting back on, this is also my 2nd time on lt. I lost over 3 stone last year and got down to 10st10lb, I stayed around this weight for almost a year then stopped smoking. Not had a cig for 4 months now but put on 2 stone! Day 2 today for me, looking forward to getting 2 weeks into and seeing/ feeling the benefits.

Tridi, when i see so many people willing to do LT again it only reinforces the fact that it delivers results. Even if people slip a little while off it, it still seems to be their choice when looking to lose weight again. Best of luck with losing your 3 stone this time round.

Welcome back Tridi! It's great to have experienced 'been there, done that' people on the forum. I love reading their advice and experiences. It helps me so much.

Well done on the 6 stone loss! Amazing! Bet that loss changed your life! Unfortunate that you had to stop LT for medical reasons but your health is number one priority. It's bloody great you only gained 10lbs! Hearing that gives me hope.

You know the score so keep strong and stay focused, and that 3 stone will be gone in a blink of an eye! Looking forward to your first weigh in.

welcome back Tridi, i'm to on tfr for the second time, altho last time i only did 2 weeks as a panic before my hols!!! I did lose and regain i'm afraid but i knew in my heart of hearts i would return and do it properly this time as i have around 5 and a half stones to lose in total. It's difficult for me to think long term (as much as i'd like to) i'd love to say i'll be here until it's all off but just at the moment (day2) all i can say is one day at a time! Good luck, look forward to swapping advice, tips and support again soon x

Hey Tridi, welcome back. I'm a returnee too after a naughty but fab summer. 2nd time round isn't half as bad as I was expecting, you'll be back in the swing of things in no time at all

Welcome back to the forum & LT!! Your gain really isn't that bad, so well done & I hope you reach your goal this time!

Good luck with your restart!! :)

Hannah

Thanks guys,feels good to be back.Just had my first shake and i am toatlly motivated again. Having a toothache helps too as I wouldn't b able to eat anyway. haha i sound a bit silly there. Anyhow just as you said slimmer2moro I will take one day at a time. And i tell you something that 6 stone loss in 4 months was NO TIME. I know at the beginning of my LT journey I was near to 19 st. and thought OMG it will take me ages to get there, but it hasn't. It went soooo fast so hang in there u can do it!

One day at a time and we'll b fine. After our first WI we will see that it was more than worth it and will give us an even bigger motoboost!

XOX

Hey Tridi, I recognise that name :)

Welcome back and all the best - you already know what to do so I am sure you will shine :)

Back