Boo hoo :( ,,Stuck in on a Friday night. Drinking......water....yum yum

Am not buying one! Its my partner thats looking for a car. I have convinced him to buy a Ford. We have a wedding to pay for!

Spoil sport a flash car is more important to the man:D:D:D

Hahaha i still cant really buy online, im all sorts of sizes x

I am about a 14 at the moment, was trying not to buy until i go to my goal weight, but obviously its been taking me a lot longer than i planned, so i cant go around in my old clothes anymore! Mainly my trousers, they are starting to fall down. But saying that, i prob should have bought some more practial items but got excited!

Have you not gone shopping yet to figure out your new size?

Yeah i went to river island yesterday and the 14 jeans were just slighty too tight:( But no problem i was a size 14 at 10 stone so cant expect too much. I am a 12 top now though which is nice and mostly 14 at the bottom. In fact i bought a very sexy pair of black pants the other day with a waist trimming stretchy belt!! Fab xx

It came with the pants and kind of skims over my hips a bit too! The thing is i keep saying ill save them for going out but seems a bit of a waste x

me2

You too what hun? xx

Was supposed to be tonight but im too scared lol x

like those belt thingys what ever your talking about, womens coversations phewww might as well be in chinese:D:D xx

Lol very sexy Garry thats all you need to know!;) x

seeya

Night x

Back