Boo hoo

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by rosie1608, 10 March 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

After 2 great weeks last week was a bit of a balls up and I had way too much wine and vodka on both Friday and Saturday nights plus rubbish yesterday like crisps and a few chunks of chocolate. ARRGGH so I put on a pound this week.
    I think i might do what some of you others do and post my daily menus on here to keep track of myself!
    Tonight I shall post what I've eaten today.
    :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Ahh sweety everyone goes through bad days well done on getting your self back on track I am sure that pound will be gone by next weigh in...:)

4. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    not bad

you done not too bad hun considering what you ate, dust yourself down and start again.

5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    i Agree! dust yourself down you be fine xxx

6. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's only a pound and besides you could have been drinking lager or something instead of vodka which is MUCH worse! It'll be off by next week.

7. rosie1608

rosie1608 Member

Ahh thanks ladies. Honestly the support of people on here is what keeps me on the straight and narrow (most of the time!) If I didn't post on here I'd be off on a three day binge now because I'd feel like I'd blown it. So thank you very much and here I go again trying hard this week!!!
    much love x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.