• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Boo hoo

After 2 great weeks last week was a bit of a balls up and I had way too much wine and vodka on both Friday and Saturday nights plus rubbish yesterday like crisps and a few chunks of chocolate. ARRGGH so I put on a pound this week.
I think i might do what some of you others do and post my daily menus on here to keep track of myself!
Tonight I shall post what I've eaten today.
:(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
After 2 great weeks last week was a bit of a balls up and I had way too much wine and vodka on both Friday and Saturday nights plus rubbish yesterday like crisps and a few chunks of chocolate. ARRGGH so I put on a pound this week.
I think i might do what some of you others do and post my daily menus on here to keep track of myself!
Tonight I shall post what I've eaten today.
:(
Ahh sweety everyone goes through bad days well done on getting your self back on track I am sure that pound will be gone by next weigh in...:)

i Agree! dust yourself down you be fine xxx

It's only a pound and besides you could have been drinking lager or something instead of vodka which is MUCH worse! It'll be off by next week.

Ahh thanks ladies. Honestly the support of people on here is what keeps me on the straight and narrow (most of the time!) If I didn't post on here I'd be off on a three day binge now because I'd feel like I'd blown it. So thank you very much and here I go again trying hard this week!!!
much love x