Boo Hoo!!

Ive been doing do well, on day 6 and no set backs then today I ate a packet of quavers :cry:
Cant believe I did that and feel really stupid now!:(

Ive been doing do well, on day 6 and no set backs then today I ate a packet of quavers :cry:
Cant believe I did that and feel really stupid now!:(
Don't get upset about one bag of quavers. I am on day 11 and this is the first day that I want to eat everything, sweet or savory I want it all. I can't face another glass of water to fill me up. I think I'll have to have an early night as I have eaten all my food for the day and am on my last cup of coffee. What a way to spend a Saturday night. I'm sure we will both be good tomorrow.

ach dont worry you will still lose as its your first week and compared to a normal week im sure you have been very very good! honestly dont get overly concerned just try and get back on it and get motivated, tell yourself you can do it, dont give yourself any negative self talk be positive!!

Don't fret over one little bag of Quavers, it could have been a lot worse (like my few slices of heavy loaded carb pizza tonight - first and hopefully last little slip!). We're only human and we're bound to faltter now and again but just so long as we get back up and move forward on the right path....your weigh in will be fine and I doubt affected in anyway with this one bag hun x

Thanks guys, i know its not much but when I do this I always wonder how I can't manage for gods sake! Its not as if we aren't eating at all!!:mad:
Still today im back on the plan!!:)
First weigh in tomorrow - wish me luck!:rolleyes:

Back