Boo! How are you all?

Just thought I`d pop by and see how you`re all doing :)

I`m now on day 4 of LT and tbh I`m surprised how easy I`m finding it? Not been hungry at all :D

I just hope I have some decent weight loss at my weigh in on Monday!

How is everyone getting on with the Xenical? Hope you`re all doing great still :D

Anyway, Take care and "speak" soon!

LiSe Xxx

LiSe!!! hey honey how u doing??
LT? where have u gone??? have we lost u?? im soo sorry i didnt even know u had moved on to something else!! tell me all about it!

Glad to see you are doing ok Lise, keep focusing on that weighin, vlcd give huge weight losses. Thanks for remembering us! x

Hey Lise, good to see you hun :) I'm back on the tabs and feeling a whole lot more in control again after the past few weeks. Good luck with your weight loss on LT and let us know how you get on with your weigh in on Monday... :fingerscrossed: for you xx

Hi Sona :)

I am trying Lipotrim as I wasn`t really getting anywhere with the Xenical and it was getting me down :(

I`ve nearly finished my first week and it`s gone really well :D I haven`t had any hunger problems or dizziness etc at all :D Just hope I have a good weigh in tomorrow :)

Hows ur diet going?? x

Hey Flabbybum ;) hehe I am really hoping this diet works for me as I`ve stuck to ti 100% and I really need it to work for me!

As for remembering you all - Of course!! I dip in and out to keep an eye ;) :p Hope things are going well for you? x

@ Ali - Welcome back!! I am starting to worry that I won`t fare as well when I`m off the LT as it is security isn`t it? Don`t think I`d want to live on shakes for the rest of my life tho lol

Good Luck with the Xenical, You did fab before!!!

Love to all

Xxxx

Glad you are coping with Lt, hope you have good weight loss on weigh in day.

Good to see you

Charlie xx

Back