Boo! I`m still here ;o) Week 3 weigh in

Hey guys x

As you know I`ve been having problems with side effects from the LT but was sooo torn as I didn`t know whether to stop it or not.

Well today I had my 3rd weigh in and lost another 4lbs which takes me to 16lbs in 3 weeks :D It could potentially be more as I`m all fat and bloated at the mo - Sucks being a woman!!!

So I have decided to buy the fibre clear and will be adding it to every shake and will try senekot (sp?) and see how things go for another week.

I have decided to take things a week at a time and try and continue until I lose the rest of my weight.

I don`t want to be a failure at this :( It IS working for me!! So I am going to try my best to continue, Specially when I have worked so hard to stay 100% true to it.

Anyway I`ll shut up rambling!! I`m only 4lbs off my next mini goal now :D And have 2st to reach my ultimate goal :D

I hope everyone else has a great week!

Love LiSe Xxxxxxxxx

Hey,

Well done with the 4lb loss! Glad you stuck to it and hopefully the fibreclear and/or senokot will help relieve you!

Glad to see you're still here! Great loss! Congrats!

Great idea to just take it a week at a time & really, two stone won't take you all that long!!

Good luck with everything!

Hannah

Great weight loss Lise... you're right to take each day at a time... & more importantly listen to your body - there are times when health is more important than dieting :)

Take care you x

4lbs off still better than on! it does work for you glad you havn't given in :)

debz x

Lise, stick with it your doing amazing, i had a problem and used one ducolax, didnt knock me out of ketosis either, x Raquel

Goodo :D

Lise, you are so close to your goal now, well done - it wont be long now til you do reach it.

4lbs is great woman and your attitude is spot on! Well done!

Well done Lise, you have done ever so well sticking to this despite a few troubles along the way - thats determination for ya! As Howdy said, take one day at a time and see how you go. But so far you are doing brilliantly!

All the best x

Well done Sacred....you should be so proud of yourself :) 4lb loss is really good.

Have a great week and i dont think you will be disappointed carrying on!

Take care

Back