boo....only lost a pound this week

marley

I only lost a pound this week....not even sure why? Don't think I ate any differently than past two weeks when I lost 5 lbs a week....does this happen to anyone else???

Lol my dear, it happens. Water usually or constipation are the causes! It's normal.
Lets hope you're not going to be like me, losing 1lbs per week for 8 weeks straight!! :p So honestly. Don't worry. :)

totally normal, chances are if you are on LL for the full 12+ weeks then you will probably have 1 week where the scales don't move at all (a "stay the same" or "STS" week); after 27 weeks I think I have had 3 weeks of 1-2lbs loss and 2 STS weeks! It can be a bit disheartening, but it's better to lose that 1lb than to gain that 1lb!

Our bodies are not machines, each week is different heck each *day* is different.

Just remember, if you are sticking to it 100% you will definately be losing fat cells, even if the scales don't move, you will have lost fat and it's just water retention or bowel contents that make you appear to have not lost much/any weight :)

Am doing lighter life lite too and have had weeks were I have only lost 1 lb too and other weeks were I have not been particularly strict and lost more. There does not seem to be any rhyme or reason sometimes and it can be disheartening but remember its all in the right direction and its not a race so don't worry about anyone else either. Just hang on in there.

Back